Michael Bay + Horror?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Unborn.

Probably not gonna win any Oscars but you can never have too many horror movies.

Oh, and the intro scared the ****ing hell out of me, even though I knew it was coming. -.-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, this actually looks pretty good. I'll probably see it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Not a big fan of Michael Bay's work, most of this movies are mediocre at best. But I'll probably check it out. It seems hard to incorporate a good plot with someone who isn't even born yet. Technically that kid should be a fetus. But we'll see.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like a decent amount of Bay's movies. I saw this trailer in theatres and I really want to see it. Finally a creepy horrror movie, instead of slashers like "Saw" and "Texas Chainsaw Massacre"

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saw isn't really a horror film... It's more like a ****ed up mystery thriller.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, that's the thing... loads of my friends rate Saw as a horror... it's not horror, it's not exactly scary. sure it'll make you jump at times, but for the most part it's just bloodshed.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, that's the thing... loads of my friends rate Saw as a horror... it's not horror, it's not exactly scary. sure it'll make you jump at times, but for the most part it's just bloodshed.
Well yeah that's what I mean. I'm not really into those kind of movies, but I always thought they were classified as "horror", even if they are more of a thriller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom