Mhm....any other transformations?

Best answers
Hey pplz i was Gohan and i was playing with a bot...and i read the info about Gohan and it said perfect transformation at 3.5 mil Ki so i battled the bot till i got that much...and i tried to transform...and yea u guyz know...it didn't work...so do u guyz got any info if there is more transformations then just SSJ 1?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perfect transformation means you transform instantly, instead of having to wait x amount of seconds for the transformation to take place.

ESF 1.2.3 has only 1 transformation per character.
ESF 1.3 will have them all.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AznBrendan said:
but do u know when 1.3 will come out?
For a heads up, I suggest you never ask that again to avoid hostility. But, doubt you knew about the feelings regarding that question, so it's no biggie...

But no, no one knows when it will be out, there is no set release date and it will be done when it is done. I personally don't mind, because I would like FreeDom to get some sounds from tenkaichi, and if he doesn't, we are going to have a very dissapointed Chakra.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.3 does not have a release date.

However, you can recieve updates that the public doesn't get to see if you donate to ESF.

Donate as little as $5 and you will have access to the Force Pit. An area full of behind the scenes info and images that the general public doesn't get to see :).

Best answers
i'm sry if hurt ur feelings or anything....but could u guyz answer another question of mine?...well my ESF is really weird...like when i get hit by a melee attack my screeen starts shaking and u see the whole map and my character gets further away from it then after about 5 seconds u go flying and goes back to normal....and also when i am like flying u see liek a big hole on my character and looks like the arm is going through it...this might be saying to much but also...i always thought there was super effects like when u turn SSJ lightening is like coming out of the sky or the sky goes dark that lets ur enemy know ur transforming and stuff...when i played on my cousins a while back it had special effects but not when i downloaded it no special effects occur while i am transforming or anything...help me out on this plz

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Og no, When I said 'feelings towards the question, I shoulda said 'people's attitude toward the question" meaning, they get annoyed sometimes.

LEt's see here

1st question) Have no idea how to help this...

2nd question) your model is probably buggy, download a new one to see if it works

3rd question) Your cousin was probably playing EVM, an addon to esf with all transformations. You can download it, but persoannly, I suggest not, because they do not have a lot of servers and ESF has a much more tolerable playerbase.

Best answers
wow thx...what about my model though...don't know exactly where to download it..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
www.esf-world.com has loads of custom models, sprites, sounds, releases, patches, and tutorials for anything regarding ESF and its add-ons.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AznBrendan said:
i'm sry if hurt ur feelings or anything....but could u guyz answer another question of mine?...well my ESF is really weird...like when i get hit by a melee attack my screeen starts shaking and u see the whole map and my character gets further away from it then after about 5 seconds u go flying and goes back to normal....and also when i am like flying u see liek a big hole on my character and looks like the arm is going through it...this might be saying to much but also...i always thought there was super effects like when u turn SSJ lightening is like coming out of the sky or the sky goes dark that lets ur enemy know ur transforming and stuff...when i played on my cousins a while back it had special effects but not when i downloaded it no special effects occur while i am transforming or anything...help me out on this plz
Say you wouldnt happen to be useing software mode now would you?

Check your video mode in the settings. If its software than change to OpenGL.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, not ALL transformations are going in. Just the common ones.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.esf-world.com
Download Models/Maps/Whatever.
In 1.3 There's all transformations except the GT Transformations(SSJ4,Bebi,Golden Oozaru, Etc)

Best answers
yea i tried the OpenGL it works!! haha thx a lot and sry i haven't replied so fast...after i found out that it works i been playing XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom