Metal Monkey Muffin Man

Best answers
I've been gone for a while. And just a while ago I felt like making some dumb model and this is what I've come up with. It's the almighty Metal monkey Muffin man. This is actually my first model I made starting from scratch. and offcourse
crits are welcome.

Oh right, don't forget to pay attention to the drumming sticks on his back.
Pure metal. :)

If you wish to see more screenies. Just let me know I've got more. Logo only coming soon.

Credits: To Metallica, Used their logo to make my own.
everyting else made and designed by me.

*edit*

W00t The real one and only Metal monkey muffin man logo! :S :S

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, thats not bad man, looks like you might have used more polies than needed (if you wanted to skin it), its a nice design, but i think the shape of the head isnt quite in proportion with your standard lego man. Heh, the alliteration in the name reminds me of something one of my friends did a whole game concept for when we were at school, called "Mega Monkey Mech Man" i wish that game was real :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MWA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! I STOPPED BREATHING FROM LAUGHTER WHEN I SAW THIS! GOOD WORK!

Best answers
Ghehe glad you like it. The wireframe wil soon be posted here. don't have time for that right. Check back tomorrow if you want to see it.

*edit*

The wires as promised.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
|:!

did you really have to relate a muffin to a legomanninjadrummermosher?

Best answers
TehMuffinMan said:
|:!

did you really have to relate a muffin to a legomanninjadrummermosher?

well yeah I thought it was rather fat... so I included muffin to the name since it probably likes muffins alot XD. ghehe If you can come up with somethign to replace muffing (with an M) then feel free to post it :)

Best answers
The circle thingy on the top of his head needs to be larger.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Metal Monkey Mushy Man!
Give him a bazooka or something? =o

Best answers
Aighty then... some weapons will come soon. Really toonylike weapons... bazooka sounds interesting though :) I'll think about that. I'll post screenies when I have something to show.

Best answers
i like it , but it s out of proportions a bit, the hands are too small comparing to the rest and so on. you can take a look at the LEGO tut at www.3Dtotal.com if you want to render a mega bish ( i sound like tryforce ? ) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom