Metal Gear Spider

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I saw this spider hanging from a light in my kitchen a little bit ago and I decided to try and get a macro shot of it with my new digicam, but it wouldn't stop moving. Well in one of my attempts something kinda cool happened:

When I went back to preview my failed macros i saw this glare on the pic that instantly reminded me of a soldier seeing you in MGS with the "!" above their head...lol...

Just thought I'd share that.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate spiders man. It's completely irrational, but they scare the **** out of me.

Kill it immediately :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I let it go cause it was a no kill run.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmfao nice Enix

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only kill deadly spiders... my house has these harmless green spiders that trap moths and flies.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl that's awesome enix.

But yeah, I got a big arse huntsman in my room atm, not harmless to me but eats all the other bugs so meh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ha, nice, Enix. :p

That thing looks pretty big.

I'm with Sub, I really hate spiders.

[/shiver]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spiderpig, Spiderpig, does whatever a Spiderpig does. Can he swing, from a web? No he can't, he's a pig. Lookout, here is Spiderpig!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**** spiders dude. cool pic though.

I would have sprayed it with spray deodorant to immobilize it, once it fell I would probobly dump baby oil on it to stun it even more, then I would take like 3 paper towels and throw it in the toilet.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless I have a black widow or a brown recluse in my room, I leave it alone. They take out mosquitos, flies and other creepy crawlers so I consider them allies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless I have a black widow or a brown recluse in my room, I leave it alone. They take out mosquitos, flies and other creepy crawlers so I consider them allies.
But they catch them by building webs, right?

Do you want them building webs in your room?

I wouldn't. ;x

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But they catch them by building webs, right?

Do you want them building webs in your room?

I wouldn't. ;x
They build webs in dark corners and crevices, which is where other creepy crawlers go at night. I can't fit in those places, so it doesn't bother me. When I see a 6' 1" large spiderweb, I'll use my hulk-like strength to tear it down with but a single swipe, and move on with my day.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't have problems with spiders. Some bigger one used to have a big web just outside my window.
It was like a mosquito net, just better. But there have been some strong winds the last few weeks, I suppose my little spider is dead now :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man you guys are a bunch of pussies. You do realize that you're 100 times bigger then a spider (that's an estimate) and they're probably more scared of you then you are of them? We're freaking giants to them and that's the only reason they have defense mechanisms like poison and stuff. Leave spiders alone they help kill the really annoying bugs like mosquitoes and moths.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man you guys are a bunch of pussies. You do realize that you're 100 times bigger then a spider (that's an estimate) and they're probably more scared of you then you are of them? We're freaking giants to them and that's the only reason they have defense mechanisms like poison and stuff. Leave spiders alone they help kill the really annoying bugs like mosquitoes and moths.
Whoa whoa whoa. Hold it right there, buddy. Moths are ****ing awesome. Don't compare them to mosquitos or we're going to have to throw down.

Don't make me do it. Have you seen my biceps? They're so hard, bro.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said, it's entirely irrational, but they scare the **** out of me. Go ahead and call me a pussy for that, you tough guy you.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said, it's entirely irrational, but they scare the **** out of me. Go ahead and call me a pussy for that, you internet tough guy you.
Pussy.

Want some? Have you seen my ****ing abs? Have you seen these biceps!? I'll ****ing destroy you! I can't be stopped. I'm so...I'm so...*cries* I'm so...

....sad, man. One day...one day you'll wake up and there won't be a Zeonix, man. You'll wake up and there won't be a Zeonix and you'll all say, "Where's Zeonix?" but I'll be gone. Zeonix will be gone....*cries*....it's so hard, bro.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol wtf?

And how the hell are moths awesome? They fly around like blind birds and they eat your clothes. Tell me how that's awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom