Metal Gear Solid: The Movie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I nominate Danny de Vitto for Solid Snake, cuz he's soo awsome XD.
And it will be easy for him to hide in a box "wink"wink"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Kurt Russel returns as Snake Plissken! I wish

I'm pretty excited about this movie.
Finally! I found someone who's seen the "Escape From" movies. Finally!!!

Gotta say I'm pretty psyched about this movie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not quite a month yet, so this threads not dead right?

When I read this, I LOL'd for a min:

"Boll said that French scriptwriters approached him with the screenplay for Metal Gear Solid; however, Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima, who has confirmed that a Metal Gear movie is in the works, has vehemently denied Boll the rights to produce or direct the film. "

Haha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
escape from la
escape from newyork
escape from alcatraz wait that wasnt a metal gear movie xDXDXD
i loved the movies but i think for the cast
(old)revolver oicelot : jack brauwer
snake: tom cruise
big boss : kurt russelorz
mai: any one but uma thurman she just ****s movies up
(young) revolver oyce: the oc kid from chino or that muscular guy whats his name again eum it hought it was eum musculy eum steve? it was a german dude and he was like kinda popular in the 1980's
the coronell:cartman no doubt about it xD or the rock
the smart pc dude otakon or smth :johny knoxville :p

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enix said:
Not quite a month yet, so this threads not dead right?

When I read this, I LOL'd for a min:

"Boll said that French scriptwriters approached him with the screenplay for Metal Gear Solid; however, Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima, who has confirmed that a Metal Gear movie is in the works, has vehemently denied Boll the rights to produce or direct the film. "

Haha
That's got to be the greatest thing I've heard in the movie world. That was a close one though, I thought he was going to end up being the director. He's currently producing 3 more game-to-movies that are going to kill the games their based off of (Postal, Dungeon Siege and Far Cry) just like his other movies. Then you have Paul W. S. Anderson, but that's another story...

I'm not a big follower or a big fan for that matter of the Metal Gear Solid series, but I can't wait to see what they can come up with.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL!

If you thought that was funny, check this out:

"When rumors appeared that Uwe Boll expressed interest in a Metal Gear Solid movie, Metal Gear director Hideo Kojima responded in his audioblog HIDECHAN "Absolutely not! I don't know why Uwe Boll is even talking about this kind of thing. We've never talked to him. It's impossible that we'd ever do a movie with him."

I love Hideo, atleast he has brains enough to see this guys past failures and how he basically rapes the good names he "bases" his movies on...

This is all in Dr. Boll's wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uwe_Boll

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
boll is the lose...

i think the difficulty will lie in finding the character for snake. since solid and liquid look identical, they need to find the worlds most bad assed twins...

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enix said:
ROFL!

If you thought that was funny, check this out:

"When rumors appeared that Uwe Boll expressed interest in a Metal Gear Solid movie, Metal Gear director Hideo Kojima responded in his audioblog HIDECHAN "Absolutely not! I don't know why Uwe Boll is even talking about this kind of thing. We've never talked to him. It's impossible that we'd ever do a movie with him."

I love Hideo, atleast he has brains enough to see this guys past failures and how he basically rapes the good names he "bases" his movies on...

This is all in Dr. Boll's wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uwe_Boll
HAHA! awesome, that just made my day, Uwe Boll should NOT ever get his hands on MGS, I can sleep easier knowing he will not XD

zeldalink said:
snake: tom cruise
Please... NO Tom Cruise for snake.. it would ruin the entire movie for me D:

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy s..... this is Greate

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He also admitted that the best thing about his Bloodrayne movie was Kristianna Loken getting naked and sexed up. Who needs plot these days anyway.

As for Alone in the Dark...lol.

Mad_AxMan said:
i think the difficulty will lie in finding the character for snake. since solid and liquid look identical, they need to find the worlds most bad assed twins...
Ever seen The Parent Trap? One person can be on screen twice at the same time thanks to the wonders of modern technology.

I think Sean Bean would make a perfect Solid/Liquid, just tone down the smiles.

IMDB have their Metal Gear Solid page up, with forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom