Metal Gear Solid 3 need help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First off let me say. Damn. This game is like a movie. I just recently got it (i know ist old) but damn, the cut scenes hard like 3/4 of the entire game. Well they stopped after a while, but yeah.

--

Anyways... im on The End. (old sniper ***). Any suggestions how to beat him? takes ****ing forever to kill him. Wait, no it doesnt! It takes forever to find him! Any tips on anything for him?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Use the Directional Mic, it can listen through rocks. Go into one of the areas and point it at each of the sniper points (use your map), if you hear wheezing then he's walking from one point to the next (track it to find out his destination) or if you hear heavy breathing then he's waiting at a sniper point. Cap his ancient ass. If you see his parrot on a log then shoot it, The End will get pissed at you and reveal his position. If you see a glint then it's the light reflecting off his scope so you know where he is. You can use the thermal goggles and look for his footprints, and if you leave him alone for long enough he'll fall asleep and you can hear his snoring.

Oh yeah and try and hold him up with a heavy weapon for a nice surprise :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ha, that old fart. But what kind of weapons did you people have up to this point? I have the following: Tranq., Pistol, Knife (duh), AK47, M4, Shotgun, and thats pretty much it (including gernades and what not).

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You could save it during the fight then either wait a week or advance the clock on your PS2 a week and watch the funny ass cutscene for an easy win. Ive actually done that a few times :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but i want the hella good camo ;_;.

My plan: find him once. Stick him up for the camo. grab it and save. then set my vclock up ten days :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That cheap clock tactic is all well and good, but you won't get the Mosin Nagant that way, and this fight's good if you have a sniper rifle (you can find one in a warehouse in one of the Sokravenno's).

His stamina diminishes anyway, so if it's your first playthrough then stick him up, get the camo then fire as many tranqs as you can at his head. He'll flashbang you and run off, but you can follow his footsteps with the D-mic as he runs. Then hold him up again, tranq again...etc...the Mosin Nagant and Photosynthetic Forest Camo is now yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom