Best answers
Ok i made this model a long time ago and i was going to try and put rex in game... but faild

well myself and shijing were talking and were going to try and put him in game but he may look crappy in esf, however i still havnt got round to send him the file(sending it later) the polycount is high imo
any way to much talk is taking place here are some nice piccys for ya!

plus this skin is only temp but i put a new one on and it suxed because it went strange and crazy lol O_O
hope u like it^_^
LAterz!

Best answers
sweet skin i love it , being a MGS fan ( #2 sucked the big one) you could make the beams come out of the lazer turrent on its belly and stuff, and shoot strong beams like kame or a FF out of the rail gun on his sholder, or what ever, still a sweet skin

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont see how it has a high poly count, unless you didnt de-stack the cylinders, and delete the non visible faces, etc etc,...

i dont recall him being green either, a dark grey color would fit hm better, or if you really really want him green make it dark grey with a smalll tint of green, i think that would look alot better, but thats jus me,

btw,...nice sig, your an evil evil person, do i even hafta ask what gave you the idea? hehe jk

Best answers
off topic: ya nuttzy your sig inspired me lol

on: ya i mad ethe skin green so it looked better when i hosted the pics like i said i put a better skin on but it screwed up BIG time lol
(im a n00b skinner lol)

glad u people like it Keep the crits coming and stay on topic lol

laterz!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you aint finished with this when we are done with brolli i may help you out with a few things, i know enough to get him ingame and all that jazz, and i know how to redo all the anims, (but it would be a real ***** haha), but dont tae it as a gaurantee i aint sure when we gonna be done

Best answers
Heh, and I suppose someone could do a RAY for the transformation. ^^;; Spiffy Idea. :D

Best answers
ya i tryed ray screwed up lol any way thx nuttzy it will be a great.
any way any crits on the model?
cumon theres gotta be something lol
laterz

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its hard to crit, hes a robot, so if i say he's blocky someone will make a smartass remark, heh, hes just looks like hes made out of cardboard

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
see what i mean, its like i know hes shaped with edgesl like that and such, but the model lacks alot of detail,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
at the moment, i barly see no skin, metal gear rex had a detaled skin.. i think i shall post some ref pics for you to work on ^_^

1:

2:

3:

Best answers
thx shijing ^_^ this will be a challenge for the n00b skinner ie me^_^

the only prob i have is the txture thing in milkshape (alligning it and stuff) i can get the skin great on the frount but i have no ideas how to do the back part sides and stuff..
any way i will get to work on the skin asap oo thx again shijing for the piccys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom