Metal Gear Online Beta

Best answers
Anyone play? It is quite a fun game, my PSN is Epedemicc and if anyone is interested in playing with me, drop me a friend request. The game is really fun, and the lag is very minimal. :yes:

To add, the game is a like a mixture of CoD4 and Socom but more stealth oriented in a way. The fun of switching from 3rd to 1st person view depending on distance is a different take on shooting games in general which make it more fun. My favorite part is the magazine gig in the multiplayer. It is quite hilarious and unexpected. ;)

EDIT: Gameplay for those who are interested. http://www.gametrailers.com/player/33307.html?type=wmv

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is this for the Consoles? PC? Or what?

Best answers
Sorry, forgot to clarify it is for the PS3. You can obtain the beta code by pre-ordering Metal Gear Solid 4 from a local games retailer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a pretty cool game...
...But the fact that you dont get experience until the end of the match, any at any time you can be vote kicked out of the game, really pisses me off.

Example. I've been playing team deathmatch for 40 minutes, racking up quite a bit of experience and leveling up my skills. I CQC a guy, and kill him. He votes to kick me, I get booted, 40 minutes wasted.

Another time, I choked a dude out, dragged him into the corner of the map and kicked him in the head and knocked him out like 200 times, then the guy gets some friends and attempts to do the same thing to me, but he cant because his entire group sucks and I maneuver better than them, they vote kick me, another hour lost with no experience.

It is a fun game though. F the ps3 community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom