Member of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sheesh. I remember doing things like these on another forum. We had categories for everything. Back in the day, I only won "most insane member" or "funniest member," but that phase of random insanity is long gone.

I nominate Majin_You for almost all of those, however.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what the hell!

ive been here alot longer than you guys (not counting the 2 years youve been here before me)

i stuck with this mod after it seemingly died, and continued to try my best to get it back in shape. failed, maybe but i still tried way harder than you guys.

so why the hell is nobody nominating me!?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol DaRk, time to go emo?

I've been here since 2002 and i'm not complaining and don't give me your 1k post count, I only post on off-topic and sometimes art :p

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also nominate MC.

Oh, and DaRk, too.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been here since 2002 and i'm not complaining and don't give me your 1k post count, I only post on off-topic and sometimes art :p
eh i only started posting in 2004, ive been around a little longer than that, so you dont give me your "oooh darks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong" speech cause i got you pegged.

I also nominate MC.

Oh, and DaRk, too
eh close enough.

W00T for sub!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I nominate myself for the "It's a miracle he hasn't been banned yet" category.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been here since 1986, when ESF was first created. Most people don't know about the early life of ESF, but I do. In fact, I was the original coder. Then I had a falling out with the rest of the team (Bill Gates, Morgan Freeman, The Pope and others), so I quit.

It doesn't matter how long you've been here. What matters is what you've done for the community this year, hence he title "Member of the Year".

@ Logan: People don't go crazy over Jesus because he didn't die. People go crazy over him because he did and he came back. Again. And again. And Again. Am I saying Jesus can be found on this forum? I think I am.

We know your secret identity, uncover_bunker. Or should I say Jesus?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been here since 1986, when ESF was first created. Most people don't know about the early life of ESF, but I do. In fact, I was the original coder. Then I had a falling out with the rest of the team (Bill Gates, Morgan Freeman, The Pope and others), so I quit.

It doesn't matter how long you've been here. What matters is what you've done for the community this year, hence he title "Member of the Year".
eh, i was just messing around, i dont really care about being nominated

really, i dont.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I nominate Grega for helpful member of the year.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
Can we maybe redo this, with more choices and text explaining what each member nominated actually did for the community? It might turn into less of a popularity contest then.
I request that this be how we handle the "Member of the Year" candidacy.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im bringing this up at tonights team meeting to get it an official and solid workout ^^

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesomesauce.

I also just noticed that mf29 made this thread, and lukyas made the "finals" thread. What the ****, Lukyas?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh, **** it.

the people who really deserve it arent gonna get the nonimation.

such as me.

but really, other people that really do deserve it are just gonna be left out and probably replaced with people who really dont deserve it at all. not saying names in particular.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Which is why Grega is going to bring this subject up during a meeting. I'd rather moderators be in charge of this than lukyas.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everybody is pissing and moaning over nothing. Its just something to have some fun and everybody is turning it into a ***** fest. Do you think your actually going to get anything out of it besides a thread telling you your a member of the year?
Probably not but oh well its just something to pass the time and to have some fun with and everybody is turning it into a big spectacle and a debacle.

That being said guess I should give a nomination to somebody it would have to be Super Vegetto for his awesome custom models he made for ESF 1.3 with custom animations and everything. SV you are the man and you have my vote good sir!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God forbid we try to bring some life into this forum and make a spectacle out of this poll. We're sorry, Phobius. We should just give up and go back to posting about about whether or not we like cold or warm toilet seats.

Stop pissing all over our parade.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about you stop trying to get me into a flamebait competition, I posted my thoughts on how the thread was going and I gave my nomination so to try and drive me into a fight with you just is not going to happen as much as you want it too.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really, Phobius? A flamebait competition? You're still seeing shadows everywhere you go?

You're basically telling us not to make a big deal about the "Member of the Year" thing because it doesn't matter. It's something that we can and should make a big deal about, if only to give the impression that the forum is alive and kicking. Why and how is making a spectacle of this thread a bad thing? Your negativity isn't needed.

Best answers
Both of you shush.

This thread is irrelevant because I am the member of the century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom