Mellesounds.sc

Best answers
can someone leme download there file mellesounds.sc(in esf/script) cause my adaware se said it was adware and i didn't look at the files location so i didnt know it was esfs :(

i need it cause whenver i try joining a server it says cant continue without mellesounds.sc

ok thx

PS:and i cant redownload esf cause last time i did it took about a day on my crapy cable internet :( and yes i tried different mirrors

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If its only sounds, just go to a esf server. The server will automatically download them.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If that doesnt work, save all of your custom files and reinstall esf.....or get the sounds from someone.

Best answers
u people didnt even read the thread did u??
IT WONT DL OFF SERVERS I TRIED JOINING IT SAYS CANT CONTINUE WITHOUT MELLESOUNDS.SC

im just asken for somone to send me the file over aim or something cause im not about to spend a day downloading the entire thing again just for 1 file

and zeonxi think before typen IM ASKEN FOR SOMONE TO SEND ME THE FILES U DONT HAVE TO RESUGGEST WAT I JUST SAID

Best answers
plz think before posting I WOUDENT BE ASKING FOR THE FILE IF I KEPT THE ESF INSTALL FILE

Best answers
Just create a (empty) textfile for it, the content of that file doesn't matter, it just checks if the file is there.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We're all sorry for trying to help. Next time ask someone over aim instead of making an entire thread begging someone to correct your dumbass mistake.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
closed - to prevent flaming getting out of hand - well done guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom