good idea or bad

• way cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • to annoying

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
anyone wjos played dmz knows that punch and kick have there own buttons i think that it should be the same in esf except beam is left mouse is still the weapons you select and melle is some button on the keyboard this would allow for some really cool combos

what you think?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
umm....Are you smoking something? The new melee system allows you to swoop freely so you dont need to target anymore. Since that was takin out you dont have to worry about switching from melee to beams at anytime. So thats just a waste of a suggestion.

Best answers
ooo i didnt know there was no swooping in 1.2 melle

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I didnt say 'no swooping'. I said theres no TARGETING in 1.2

Uub

Best answers
man learn how to SPELL GOD ITS NOT SO CALLED "MELLE" ITS MELEE god..
but i think i know wat his trying to say but couldnt say it correctly.
here ill say it lol
he means that when you swoop as in use melee can you use arrow keys to say left arrow to use left arm right is right arm up is head but and u hold bottom arrow and use either left or right to make a combo. or punches or kicks. i think thats wat he was trying to say. lol any way i really dont give a flying whoop i trust the modlers and coders. to get this game to the peak. one day i think this game should be sold around the world like counter strike. admins would make good money from this. and i think its a great game to. they should go world wide.

PEACE uub out

Best answers
and you suggest something that 1.2 ALREADY HAS IN!!!
if you want to suggest something there is always the chance it is already in. check it out by simply

READING THE MAUNAL!!!!!!!!

cant be that hard to read things right? i mean if you can post suggestion here you can probably read right?

Best answers
micfiygd said:
ooo i didnt know there was no swooping in 1.2 melle
o_o

assaf said:
cant be that hard to read things right? i mean if you can post suggestion here you can probably read right?
Mabey not..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
micfiygd said:
anyone wjos played dmz knows that punch and kick have there own buttons i think that it should be the same in esf except beam is left mouse is still the weapons you select and melle is some button on the keyboard this would allow for some really cool combos
That's sort of how it is in 1.2, hold right click while putting in your directions for punch, hold left click for kicks (this is only when your in a combo). It's in the manual ;).

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
!XxShAdOwxX! said:
That's sort of how it is in 1.2, hold right click while putting in your directions for punch, hold left click for kicks (this is only when your in a combo). It's in the manual ;).
Uh...left click is punch and right click is kick ;)
(unless right click is primary fire and left click is secondary fire fore you :p)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok this thread went downhill -_-' Suggestion is mostly already in-game.

Closed. Feel free to make another thread if you want to clarify your suggestion further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom