melle combo Suggestion

Best answers
OK this is my first ever major Suggestion

If 2 players hit each other with basic melle 5 times in a row it should go in to a random arrow attack pattern.
Lets say if one player gets 4 out of 5 right he causes lets say 20 hp damage if the other player hits 3 out of 5 random arrows.
But if a player mannages to hit all 5 they get to do a 5 hit combo with addition to a small ki attack .

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like the 1.2 head on system to me. Besides to make it atleast a bit chalanging the arrows would have to be really fast (bad for pingers) and to make it fair no randoms so its only skill based (but people would complain to that just like they did for the fusion dance in ECX) ^^

Not really a fan of this idea ^^

Best answers
Grega said:
Sounds like the 1.2 head on system to me. Besides to make it atleast a bit chalanging the arrows would have to be really fast (bad for pingers) and to make it fair no randoms so its only skill based (but people would complain to that just like they did for the fusion dance in ECX) ^^

Not really a fan of this idea ^^
not sounds simmler but i am talking about something i saw in dbz bt3 where in a cut sceane the characters are mocking eachover then they go in to a swoop and do the disseper combo where you have to press circle triangle triangle square square X X they always appere diffrent but its just an idea

Best answers
um i don't like this idea either i like the other melee suggestion where you hold right mouse after hit target once auto swoop, if you have enough ki, then what ever arrow key your holding during the auto swoop, is the direction they go when hit. then if you still have ki you teleport behind the and hit them again. i'd really like that idea to be added. and to make it not to be spammed maybe put a drain on stamina;D:D

Best answers
gildiaswise said:
then if you still have ki you teleport behind the and hit them again. i'd really like that idea to be added. and to make it not to be spammed maybe put a drain on stamina;D:D
A possibility to a back-teleport feature could be:

Instead of tapping teleport, you hold it. While holding it, your character will show a phasing-out animation, and you'll teleport in a random location behind the enemy within a 30 degree x 30 degree span, with a random distance based on how long you hold it for.

The enemy will see the person start to phase out and eventually blink, and when this happens, they can be ready to turn and block, or just fly backwards. As long as the person doesn't appear DIRECTLY behind them, they'll end up putting the enemy in front of them. This could take a good chunk of stamina maybe?

This could become Goku's instant transmission, as only he could use it with a KHH. No regular teleporting while charging it though.

I doubt they'd consider programming this in unless it proved to sync perfectly with everything they currently have planned, and it was easy enough to implement.

Though I think if they made swoop a PART of melee, and focused more on flying melee, this would be an incredible feature for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom