• Not the best idea -explain if so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crap/ Thrash/ Stupid idea - explain if so

• Worst idea ever (I've seen worst then this) - explain if so

• Total voters
Best answers
[Read everything before posting and be honest] I just thought of an idea.

When someone fires a beam you should be able to target the head of the beam. Then you can swoop towards it and slap it away. So when someone fires a beam at you, if your strong enough you can hit it back to your opponent.

This is also useful to save your teamates. If your one of those people that are nice and like to protect your team, you can hit the beam before it hits your teamate.

If you ask well what if I don't want to target the beam but I did it by accident cause it was on my way, well they can make it that your have to press right click to target the beams. Right click is useless when your haven't targeted anyone unless your right in front of an enemy.

This has been done many times on the show when someone is about to get hit by a beam and someone rescues them by slapping the beam away.

This can only be done if your in a higher power level then the one who shot it. But the strenght of the beam should also be calculated. If not then the beam will just hit you and possibly kill you.

There are exceptions of course. You can't hit beams that are in a power struggle. You can't hit disks or special beam cannons. I'm not sure if you should be able to hit a spirit bomb but you probably shouldn't. Also you can't hit ki balls.

Remember, beams go pretty fast you have to be very quick at doing this. If you at the other side of the map and you see an enemy shoot a beam towards your teamate don't except to be able to save him.

Thx for reading.

Best answers
I don't see why not put this. Only skilled and fast people would be able to this. I like this idea. :yes:

Best answers
Yeah Piccolo did that more then once in the series. I say put this idea.

Best answers
Yeah this would encourage teamwork a bit.

Hehe someone fires a kamehameha, you try to hit it away but it's way to powerful and kills you. But at least you saved your teammate.

Best answers
Excellent idea. However I suggest you should only be able to do this when you have turbo on. Or after you've transformed.

Or maybe you have to have 25 % higher powerlevel then the one fired the beam. But the type of beam and power put in it should be put in consideration.

Best answers
yer its ok

i would like to see ttthe idea in but i would rather see meele strugkes more, which they are working on

Best answers
Also, since you can target beams with right click, left clicking would kind of be be useless. Once you target a beam if you hold left click, you should swoop 3 times faster then normal speed but would drain your ki 3 times faster as well. Then this would make hitting beams a lot easier.

Holding left click once you targeted the beam would automatically hit the beam once your close to it. There's no need to hold right click as well

Best answers
I really really like this idea.. one of the better suggestions ive heard. 1 question though. You would lock on to the beam by hitting right click. Then you swoop using left click. So wut button would swat the beam? using right click could cause problems w/ locking on to other beams, and wouldnt using left click stop you from boosting tward the beam? you COULD use block but that defeats the whole purpose of geting there fast b/c it takes a lot more time to block than just just swat it. Maybe you could bind another button to it. For example, i could bind my mouse3 button to swating the beam but someone w/o that could bind G or any other button. Maybe im just stupid :fight:

Best answers
Targeting the beams and stuff doesn't seem like such a bad idea.. but slapping them away just like they were nothing seems to be.. well... defeating the purpose of blocking...
I think I like the idea of locking on to a beam.. madly dashing towards it, and then blocking it... I mean .. merely slapping away a kamehameha that could pretty much destroy half of the map seems wrong... that's what block struggling is for...
And there's the problem of adding too many keys too...
BTW, if you're a high enough power level, you can swat away most weak or medium sized blasts

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm u can already bat away beams with block so why bother making this uncessary redunant feature

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
infact if ur strong enough u can bat beams away exactly like piccolo did with the block buttion

Best answers
well i disagree i like it alot, especially good vs. evil teams coming up.if u know one of ure team mates is weaker but want to save him why not do it, u have a target so its much more accurate then getting over the beam or not getting there in time. I dunno if u guys noticed but turbo is SLOWER then swoop, by the time any blast is fired with turbo ull probably be dead. i say yay for the idea :)

Best answers
I say Yeah to the idea as well, because it would really increase the team spirit thing as gohan said.
BUT first of all the slapping things good and should definately work if ur much stronger then the beam, except if its too strong U take the full force of it.
Also it should take ki dependent on how much stronger than the beam u r.
And also if the beam is strong than it should go into somekind of ps.
Like ur trying to push the beam away while its trying to blow up.
Which is like in the fight between freeza and goku how goku was really struggling and took ages to push that beam away into the mountain.
Yeah i really like this idea.

Best answers
basically it would work like if u were blocking the beam shot directly at u, the swooping system is so you can get there faster and actually have a chance to save ure comrad

Best answers
cant you hit beams already by just BLOCKING Melee is too powerful already I think it's a bad idea

Scruffie

S
Hello, blocking? Blocking does exactly what you suggested!

Explain what difference there is between this and blocking?

Except the targeting thing, which seems pointless to me when you have blocking, which is much easier.

Best answers
yeah blockings easier but...look at it like this just say this giant beam is coming towards ur teamate and u know hes gonna die cause hes weak(to weak to win the bs) and if he dies then there team wins(or perhaps u just have latent mother like tendencies) so u dont want that so u swoop in and basically take the bs struggle for him except ur much stronger so u know u can win.
Got it? make it much harder to knock it away if u like its not meant to replace bs its meant to improve the team game.
Like how piccollo always trys to save gohan by knocking beams away...see?

Scruffie

S
SO why not just fly in and block it?

If they improve Turbo so it has the speed of swoop, easy peasy.

Although when you think about it, it has the advantage that you will stop in time and not fly too far...

Well, I don't have an latent mother like tendancies, so I'm alright. :p Not my problem. Sure, if he kills him, I'll kick his ass, but I ain't gonna risk my ass for him. :fight:

And chances are, when he dies, he'll come back stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom