• Not the best idea -explain if so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crap/ Thrash/ Stupid idea - explain if so

• Worst idea ever (I've seen worst then this) - explain if so

• Total voters
Best answers
Yeah but some ppl might get off on playing goku, the super strong protector and doing stuff like that u know?
And after hed type 'run gohan, its not safe for u here'
(of course not its a deathmatch stupid)
I reckon they should add it cause maybe u dont have latent mother tendencies but some ppl do and it'd be fun anyway.
Also what about mothers? Research has proved without a doubt that 1/4 of ppl in the average "family" are actually mothers. Now this is quite a startling percentage, im sure a lot of them might have these mother tendencies. U see what im saying so they should add it! You cant argue with that logic so dont even try...

Best answers
I first thing I wrote was read everything!

Also didn't I say you can't slap all types attacks?
Also I said that you have to be strong to do this.

What's the difference between this and blocking?
Ahh you target a beam and you swoop towards it in a really fast speed. Yes you can just block a beam, but can you really make it in time to save your teamates all the time?

Acually this is how I think the bottens should go if you didn't understand before.

You can lock on someone with left click like usual and hold the right click to go towards your enemy and automatically melee him when your close.

So when you right click to target a beam, all you have to do is hold left click. It's just the reverse of targeting a person.

Best answers
ok. so instead of left clicking to target, left clicking to swoop, and right clicking to attack, its right click to target, left click to swoop, and right click again to swat?

Scruffie

S
No, right click to target, righ to swoop, then left to hit.

It would have to be a pretty slow moving beam for you to a) see it b) see who it is hitting c) target d) go for it

It would probably hit before you got to it, but then again... if you saw the person charging...

I actually am beginning to think this a good idea!

Best answers
I like the idea alot, i think it would take more skill to slap away a beam than to just block it. Just b/c u would have to time it right along w/ other things.. it just makes it more fun. y settle for something when you could make it better/more fun?

Best answers
Originally posted by Scruffie
You remind me of someone I know.

I hate him. :S
dont hate me

also shouldnt it be simpler? Like all one button and automatically knock it away...or not?

Best answers
No. That would take all the skill out of blocking for your teammates. This would just kill all use of beams, especially if there was no struggle involved and you swoopws at three times the regular rate.

Best answers
Read it again, there is a struggle involved, and u have to be stronger than what would be required for a regulaur bs.
Take all the skill out of blocking for ur teammate?
What are u talking about? U still have, as scruffie said to select the beam before it hits ur teamate swoop in and take the bs struggle and win it.
No one EVER(maybe they do but ive never seen it and they'd have to be really close to them anyway) takes Bs's for someone else as it is and they should and this is the perfect way to do it.
As ive said make it require more power to do if u like but definately implement it, its a great idea. And if u dont agree its cause u dont undertand it properly or are just being contratry.

Best answers
I don't think I would use that option if it were to be implemented, because the one firing the beam could always detonate it before it hits, and thus kill/damage the both of us.
That's why I mostly teleport away from big beams instead of blocking them.

Best answers
He didn't say there would be a struggle. He said that if you aren't powerful enough, then you take the blow head on; usually, only Buu has enough power to survive that.

He also said that you could only perform this on beams. You wouldn't be able to block a spirit bomb. Bah. I love playing volleyball with spirit bombs. :p

I just don't think it's that useful; sorry. Either you're too far away to get there in time, or you're close enough to do it without swooping (and hopefully save enough ki to deflect the shot). Safe bet is to charge a quick attack to slow the beam down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom