Melee

Best answers
I think the melee is very good, I just don't like the fact that you have to charge them to hit them. Maybe we could just have to click to punc/kick instead of charge them?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be a bit harder to understand for new comers and a bit fast (for them atleast). It would be like having simple melee in advanced melee, and with that said, the two are different.

nge

Best answers
I don't like the idea. It would feel sluggish and sloppy, hard to hit with, and not at all rewarding. If you're talking about the basic melee system, you'd be ruining a great formula, and too much would become ping dependant. Not to mention, it would open up a great abusive gateway for _special scripts. Those are pretty much the only abuseable script in any HL mod, and currently ESF has nothing that could be abused by such.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That 'flail of the fireflies' you experience trying to nail a moving opponent with a swoop is fundamental in ESF. You can't just streamline it to a few buttons.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well that kinda system was in the alpha versions XD

Cant say i realy like the idea. So ill say i dont like it instead ^^

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I dont really like the idea.

I get that you want to make it a bit faster maybe and a bit more difficult, but I dont think this is the way to go.

Best answers
Bad idea, mainly because the fact that youd be flying really slow to hit someone, and then youd swoop, and then have to stop mid air pause kick and then theres no more double hits nemore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom