Melee

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi. I like to ask something about esf melee. In the melee, i just don't know only one thing. When i fight with Bot (or internet player) in the dodging, sometimes it's showing not arrow, than a four star. How to dodge that. :D

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I believe the 4 star is a random move you have to guess.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yup. From what I interpret, their powerlevel is a lot higher then yours and leads to you having the guess their next move. It only happened to me when their powerlevel is higher then mine usual.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nah mate.

It works this way: Weak moves (green) has a 15% chance of becomming stars, Medium moves (yellow) has a 25% chance of becomming stars and Strong moves (red) has a 35% chance of becomming stars. You have to guess (by lucky or simply because your opponent is a robot that does the same moves everytime) to dodge.

This percentage may be for same powerlevel 10% more or less, if higher there is a higher chance up to 50% deppending on the PL.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
When i play with bots or esf players, i think only Strong moves (red) are the stars.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When i play with bots or esf players, i think only Strong moves (red) are the stars.
Even greens and blues have a chance to become stars, just not as big a chance. If you can, try against another person. You'll see that the stars appear far too often to be just reds.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have seen 5% chances work way better than 15% chances on DotA :p
(reference to Void's timelock, once in 5 hits, 4 locks with 5% chance).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom