Melee

Best answers
ok, well im new to the game and i have been playing on my own private server with bots to get the hang of the game, and then i joined a real game and someone did this thing where he swooped me and hit me with holding right click where it just knocks you back, then he did it again right after, knocking me back even farther and longer, how do you do this? Thank you for your time

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can do it two ways

1. Swoop and knock them back (right click) then swoop at them immidiately after and hit them back again This is easier cuz you can control where you go

2. for people slower (ie krillin, trunks) swoop and knock them back, teleport toward them and press the right mouse button to know them back

I prefer the 1st one cuz it's easier

and if you really wanna hit them where it hurts, after you hit them the second time ( you can only knock them back twice no more then 2) you can fire a ki ball or 2 at em, or throw a generic beam or ball at them before they recover.

This is the most common thing you will see in ESF, it's used the most. So get used to it, and try to find ways of not getting hit with it ^.^ and good luck, i suggest fighting humans rather then bots, bots are no where near as good as humans. The more you play with people the better you will get.

Best answers
ok, but sometimes people grabs my hand and turning me around him. Can I block it, when he grab me? And how I can do this?
Thx 4 any reply (usefull reply :laff: )

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its called throwing (you probably guessed already ^^)

To throw you have to swoop into someone to start the prepunch sequence.
There you have 2 choices 1 is left muse button to start your combination and 2 if you press right muse button you start to throw the enemy.
You can throw him only if you have KI if you run out be4 the chargemeeter reaches the yellow line you get knocked out.
Then just aim and let go of the buton to fire.

About blocking it there are 2 chances:
1.) You hold block be4 he prepunches you youll block the prepunch part and he cant throw you but he can still do his combination on you.
2.) When he starts to spin you round press and hold left muse button that will make his KI drain faster. sometimes it helps but moastly it dosent.

Aney more questions just post them ;)

dor

Best answers
how you block more then 2 times hit? :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what do you mean more than 2 times hit? can you explain a bit better

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He means the double knock back- here is what i like to do. Or what you could do:

When they swoop at you, block. If it's a knock back you won't go anywhere, or recieve any damage. Quickly get out of blocking and if you get the timing down right, you can knock him back, and to change it up, you can swoop or tele at him and knock him back again, then get real fancy and shoot something at him.

I believe that was what you were trying to say.

Blocking is very usefull, most people don't think so, get in the habit of learning when a good time to use it is. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom