Melee Warning System

Best answers
i was reading a thread by "X" who was complaning because of ppl meleeing him the back when he was fighting with someone else and tbh i experience the same thing. i was wondering if it would be possible to do a system that warns players if another player has locked on to them with the melee so they know some one is going to attack them and they can prepare. A warning could come up saying the players name that locked on to them and maybe the character and PL.
ok ty for reading :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey I didn't make that topic.....I replied to it.... ;/

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wont matter, there will be no melee locking in 1.2

Best answers
( ! ) well i rather not have such thing, it takes away the surprise ...

nah anyway, u can hear them comming, just use you ears, better as more things to watch at.

Best answers
sorry "X" dont know y i thought it was it , Azona was complaining to set record straight, sorry again.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm with lost.
I'd rather use other senses to find out if someone is coming at me, rather than having more appear on the screen.

Best answers
well... a warning like that would ruin the surprise attack.. dont think its a good idee at all..

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That wasn't a very effective criticism of his idea, grrr. The scouter can't tell you who is shooting at you. You could be surrounded by blips and not know which one is the one you are looking for, even though on the show it came easily to the warriors on the show. As this is not a stealth based modification I see no problem with adding a feature similar to this one into simple melee in 1.2 .

Best answers
so it wont be in 1.2 there will be no ssj2 in 1.2 or many things i like the idea alot kinda like sensing the peoples power level i like it :) mabe not for 1.2 but mabe if the esf guys like it 1.3.. and the scouter wont help u much if u have 8 people in the game:S it only shows dots and not what there doing they could be shooting a beam at u and u wouldnt know it.. i think if they make this they should give u a 3 sec before it hits u or so to warn u so its no like u know every thing so u cant block every thing:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think if the little red dot is zooming right at u then u should know what it is

but really something like this would make melee alot less fun cause u never know what the other people are gonna do so u have to be on ur guard i mean in dbz they didnt have alittle warning when someone was gonna hit them otherwise they wouldnt get surprized and slammed into the ground

Best answers
ya but if ur tryign to kill ur opponet are u really going to look up at the scouter i think they should have like i said but it only gives u a 2 to 3 sec to block it

Best answers
Come on adding this would take out the fun I have doing it not to mention the people trying to do it to me and get killed for it. If you dont want to get hit while ur meleeing someone use the teleport button. And if the scouter was to detect beams there would be no use for the scouter cause it would be fully covered it beams instead of the other people.

Best answers
are you telling me it takes you that long to quickly look at your scouter and then back to the oppenent?

Best answers
well wit the peeps that cant live wit out telports yes it is u ever try Mr satan man ya play him they u will see

i think thats his name on the fourms any way

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom