• Total voters
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Melee Melee and more Melee

^^

Actualy i use a fiew beams. especialy a minimum charger Galit Gun on the por sucker thats rolling on the flor ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use melee most of the time and a special attack here and there.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basic Melee/gen beam/ball/kiblast kick ass style ftw. We do have our beam spamming moments though :p.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oki let me explain melee spam is like beam spam u say if he has a big pl he shot only beam's but melee spam is when u use all kinde of melee attack simple , advance ,intermedier melee do do lot of dmg like u attack him only whith melee evrey time

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
But I still love beam spaming i like who Vegeta prepers the big bang or final flash and others attack all kind of beams

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like using goku's kame torpedo on opponents that are very far away, then I teleport/swoop to him and simple melee him, followed by a kiblast.

that's only long range sequence, I usually use advancded melee and rarely throw.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
any way beam's r the best yeyyy :D But if there is still hope for your melee try to melee my kamehameha /final-flash :D

Best answers
There is no flaming going on in here...Yet...But yeah, I have to say melee as well, but I forgot to mention in my other posts, I like to hit someone twice with basic melee, and then finish my attack with a Ki Blast or a Generic Beam.

Best answers
MELEE pwns beams cause i like to keep hitting people when there rolling on the ground :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both. Obviously, melee for close-range combat, and beams for long-range combat. Only once you've covered all the areas where your opponent might hide can you be successful at defeating him.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Basic melee combo'd with burning attack (almost same min charge time as gen beam or ball and way more damage). While they are blind and in some pain I basic melee them and the usuall ki blast and gen beam/ball attack to finish it off.

Mostly I just "melee spam".

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know how the term "melee spam" came about. Melee shows that someone can play the game, and the only way to fight back at an opponent who is skilled enough who is coming for you using melee is to melee him back as chanes are he will find ways to dodge your beams and such unless you explode them.

I'll do some occasional spam, but most of the time I stay true to my fighting style. The only thing I hate though is when some otehr guy decides to explode a beam when i'm going for people in the same area & he ends up killing 2 or 3 of us T_T.

It will really differ for me depending on what my opponents like to do. If they beam spam me I will glady spam back at them & so on.

Best answers
Malarky said:
what about ppl who go ssj as trunks and leap about basic meleeing every1 in sight (interupting any other fight thats going on) ?
is that not melee spam ?
Hahaha that's just plain funny :D

Best answers
Beams 4 life. *waves the alpha flag of beamage* Back then BB spam FTW.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MONXver2.0 said:
Beams 4 life. *waves the alpha flag of beamage* Back then BB spam FTW.
Are you willing to kill youself in the process too :p. Someone comes near buy with melee and you let of a big bang. If it hits the target your'e dead too, & so are people in the surrounding area, however if you miss, expect to get your ass kicked by someone that can play the game :p.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Notice how he said alpha.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No, you know what was the funzor in alpha. Trunks Final Flash... that actually made playing as trunks nice. and gotta love the finger lazer to the head back then, that was almost like an AWP minus the scope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom