Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beam spammers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will admit that if I see a group of people cluttering up, I'll fire a kamehameha at them. If I'm on a server with average players I always start whore with beams, pissing people off. But if there are good melee fighters, then I hardly ever use beams.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A lot of basic melee + ki blasts, Gen beams/balls most of the time, and sometimes the occasional more powerful beam attack, or a laser attack depending on what class I choose to paly as.

Best answers
well i use both cuz i am noob ^^
its kinda effective...if it suces whit my nebie skils...wohoo 2 kils in mach xD

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the idee of this there was why i use the beams to much and andrey sayid theath a pro dose not use big beams only melee +kiblas+genericbeam's and i'v say they use Big Beam's to do extrem dmg to win ,and i am still whith the Beam Spaming it's more fun then melee spam , melee spam it's the same thing evry idiet theath know a secret combo use it in spam mod i can even block whith my eyse close so melee boring , beam's FUN

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
YOU said that because you dont know to melee MUAHAHAH !!! I will bring you down in esf 1.3 TOO MIHOHOHOHO (evil horse laugh)

Best answers
john_volkov said:
Well the idee of this there was why i use the beams to much and andrey sayid theath a pro dose not use big beams only melee +kiblas+genericbeam's and i'v say they use Big Beam's to do extrem dmg to win ,and i am still whith the Beam Spaming it's more fun then melee spam , melee spam it's the same thing evry idiet theath know a secret combo use it in spam mod i can even block whith my eyse close so melee boring , beam's FUN

Well your totally right with the point that the adv.melee combos are damn predictable. You like beam spamming, I dont. That just your opinion, every1 has their own point of view in this kinda of things.

even so, melee ftw o/

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't forget who show you all the thing you know about esf right now i am you Master don't forget this

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
LOOL ohhhh but I must laugh you show some stuff I show you some stuff and I beat you :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I chose Mele spammer, even though I use both. I probably use both melee types about 80% of the time and the rest are all the other usable attacks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Melee for me, cuz' all the other melee spammers on the server stop you from firing a beam right after u start charging it. It's virtually impossible to do any damage with a beam - unless you're Volkov, the beam spammer. Although I do sometimes use gen beams/balls and ki blobs (when I melee someone into the ground I use blob to incanerate him!!! MUHAHAHAHA!)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beam spaming it's an art not a lame skill for me
You can Create

Or YOu CAN DESTROY

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom