Melee Tricks...

Best answers
Just wondering what kind of Ki saving /enemy fooling tricks you guys use...

Personally, I like playing with my fly key. Turning off fly right after you stop swooping can get you all the way accross the map if done correctly, and the best thing is that while in transit, you regain ki (also, nothing looks cooler for trunks than doing this trick, moving your cursor up to trigger the backflip animation, landing, turning around, and nailing the guy who was chasing you ;D).

Also, I like to jump and teleport then swoop when they don't know where I am. Also, while in the air, I frequently turn off fly while someone is swooping at me, teleport once I start to fall (makes you teleport downwards) and then swoop and kick them in the back :devgrin:.

Just wanna know what everyone else uses. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Always have enough ki for at least one dodge. Don't ever hit someone head on! Try swurving to hit them in the side or even their shoulder. Always keep track of your KI, if you dont.. that will be the end of you. Also you beams, they can be very usefull. :)

-Peace out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trick them by turning on turbo and charging them they will charge back at you and you just stop and block or teleport behind them and they will be shocked and you hit them. I use to do that all the time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is i have loked on someone and he is doing a kamehameha or something i´m landing and wait till he shoots. then i´m doing a backflip a teleport the swoop at them from the top and beat him to the ground .And if i´m lucky he used up his ki with his move and i can fire a kamehameha or something!

Best answers
this takes a while to be good at...
sometimes when i click and don't fly when the person is right in front of me, i teleport in besides them and melee

Best answers
also, when the person is firing a beam or something at you, teleport into the beam and you will be in the beam trail or somewhere where you won't get hit, then just melee

Best answers
this trick works pretty much every time for me...but it took a while to get it right:
First you charge someone and get right up in their face like you are about to hit them, they will most likely block, then try to hit you, which is when you block. This stuns them momentarily so teleport behind them and turn off fly really quickly. they will teleport also so you can "get them" but wont notice you on the ground, chargin up full ki, hitting turbo, then throttling them right from underneath. It seems longwinded, but one can pull it off in about 5 seconds , and it gives you full ki.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Narusegawa
also, when the person is firing a beam or something at you, teleport into the beam and you will be in the beam trail or somewhere where you won't get hit, then just melee

There is an "EDIt"but at the bottom. Right by quote

Best answers
Originally posted by DivinE AssassiN
this trick works pretty much every time for me...but it took a while to get it right:
First you charge someone and get right up in their face like you are about to hit them, they will most likely block, then try to hit you, which is when you block. This stuns them momentarily so teleport behind them and turn off fly really quickly. they will teleport also so you can "get them" but wont notice you on the ground, chargin up full ki, hitting turbo, then throttling them right from underneath. It seems longwinded, but one can pull it off in about 5 seconds , and it gives you full ki.
Nice, I am gonna try to learn that... playing with the fly button is my favorite trick =) especially with more than one person on me, I can get accross the stage and maintain full ki sometimes which is good if people are in pursuit.

Also, I love a quick jump, tele, swoop down and pile drive into ground.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can always just teleport up, side or down the swoop at them while they are not looking. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Block spam :p Its the trick most people cough *newbs* cough use.

Best answers
This take split second timing and super aiming, but it is un-counterable if you do it right.

As someone is swooping you, a little before they are up on you, teleport to the side then jack your aim to where you used to be and swoop. 70% of the time you will get a sweet side hit, no problem. Also, when you nail an enemy upwards with melee, look down then hold your "rise" key, and hit teleport until you are a bit past them, then hold melee for another free hit. This is easy to do transformed. For an extra hit, turn fly off and hit teleport. You will teleport down and one you go past them, look up and hit melee again for another free hit. Most time you will knock them forward, but sometimes they will go up again. This is EXTREMELY hard to pull off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Abe Froman
This is EXTREMELY hard to pull off.
Not at all.
Just dont try doing the move like the flash. Just stay calm while fighting and think smart.. your'e bound to win. :)

-Peace out

Best answers
block - jit is very use full though :D in times i use it.. exp when training with my friend who just got da game and always swoops me :D

Best answers
my trick is to use generic beams. I usually just muck around and sort of use melee/beam combos or something like that without any real tricks or anything. But when i see their PL sart to decrease on the scouter i almost always use a generic beam. It is quick so noone else will steal your kill, and it costs virtually no KI.

Best answers
hehe all I do is melee and teleport around,but of course you need to know which way youre going or else youre pretty much toast.

Sometimes I go to the skybox and everything disappears,then poof they melee me.

Back on-topic: I just mix in teleport and melee,together with either a KHH,SBC or BA....whoever Im using.

V'

Best answers
I like hitting people into walls and watch them richocet off.WHen their in the air I hit them again.Then I just kill them with a beam.There is still one thing I have not seen anyone do but I know its possible.When your in a melee fight and hit the person and you press the telport key, you make this short animation of you flying next to or ahead of that person.What I am trying to do is use that and trun around and smack the guy in the other direction.I have no idea if it really is possible but the idea seems correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom