Melee System

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So far we don't have any definitive designs for melee, just some idea's floating around. We know that we want to improve simple melee, to make it a little less simple, the changes in speeds and directional hits and their effects in simple melee are the start of this.

However if you have any suggestions please feel free to do so, we're always looking for good ideas.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Grega has already explained that the model sizes and ping are the deciding factors as to what will and won't work. Especially when it comes to a set up like I suggested in the temporary forum.

Best answers
I'd fix the inability to double-tap swoop after teleporting. Currently when I've tried, it doesn't work most of the time. So this makes the player rely on Shift, and using Shift all the time makes it more difficult to utilize a downward Swoop into your attacks/counters. There's too much swapping between Double-Tapping and Shift swooping needed to melee effectively, is what I'm saying.

Also, I'm about to post a very detailed melee system idea that you all should check out, which I call TFM (Turbo Flying Melee). It started out as a simple post in this thread, but the following ideas I had synced so well that I had to make it in its own post. So afterwards I ramble on about other possibilities such as Do or Die situations and relevance to character classes. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom