Melee suggestion

Best answers
For two people hitting each other head on with both using melee, say they are both using combo melee. It would look like one hits the other blocks, sometimes getting a hit in etc. It would come out to a outcome of both hitting each other atleast 3 times, hitting head on with simple melee would just knock them both back and I'm not sure about what would happen if they both hit eachother while trying to throw.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
btw I have a question.. any plans for adding melee weapons? like swords, quarterstaffs and axes? (map spawned of course...)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No.

As much as id like to see Goku with a Pea Shooter or Buu with a Razor its just silly for a DBZ game ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An axe vs people that can stand a force, of what man kind could make best, of a nuclear strike.

I say we do it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
maybe just like WWF.. or a single selection sv_weapons 1...

Stuff like an axe could give you + 7 melee hit, - 20 speed, -20 teleport distance, -20 stamina... +30 aditional damage with combo.. who knows?

Discord Member
Best answers
I like that idea that the weapon could give you different stats. Maybe it could be different clothing types that give the different stats E.g. The weight's Goku attached to his body when he is dead, it would slow down movement but increase melee dmg?

Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I don't believe that Goku strikes harder when he wears his heavy training suit, it just makes him stronger when he takes it off again ^^
But the idea with weapons is cool, but the actual characters aren't affected by weapons in the books.. It would be cool because you then in a small way could chose your stats after wish.. :)

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
btw I have a question.. any plans for adding melee weapons? like swords, quarterstaffs and axes? (map spawned of course...)
As they already said, No.
Trunks is the only character with a sword. That's about it. :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We allready have over 300 animations PER model. Giving them weapon specific animations would tripple that amount depending on the number of weapons. And out new limit is 512.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom