melee struggle

Best answers
I've noticed how in the series, the fighters often enter a kind of 'free-for-all' sequence in their fights, where they punck and kick alot, but miss.
I was thinking that two players who's melee attacks collide should enter a struggle like this, and whoever wins (like overpowering opponent in any other power struggle) would land a hit and knock the other away.

I don't know how hard it would be to implement this, but I'd like to know what everyone else thinks.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Good thought, belongs in suggestions tho

Ill fix that now ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oooh, yeah, it's more of a dramatic thing but it's cool even though you are missing...sooo it'd be more like missing with stylee

Best answers
This is exactly what I was trying to suggest in my post, but I guess I didn't point it out clearly. It would be really cool to have melee struggles like this. The winner would be pummeled to the ground. So this way if to people swoop at eachother it could be settled like this instead of randomly.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Heres my melee struggle idear
you collide and they automatically just start punching and kicking, and it is settled PS style

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But what does Ki have to do with melee? And why should the saiyans always win the melee battles AND the power struggles?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*cough*
This belongs in the offical meele idea thread.
*Cough*

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's in the suggestions section, isn't that good enough? The melee thread is nearly inactive at this point anyway. Take a lozenge (sp?).

Best answers
what i think is that they should assign buttons...like c for kick, v for punch, and b for block. what i think is that the fighters, once they are in teh struggle, should come at each other once and whoever is the quicker character will attack first but the other one can block it and then they move away from each other and back at each other again and this would be powersettled again i guess......if you see what i mean plz tell me cuz im not so sure myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom