melee,power and block struggles

Best answers
I have ESF installed in my "CS 1.6 No-Steam" directory. Everything works ok but when I'm on power struggles I can't see the characters and the map goes crazy and moves very in every direction until the power struggle finishes and then it goes normal again. When i'm on melee and block struggles happens the same but most of the times I can see the white arrows but not the characters ,and the map goes crazy again. This happens either at LAN or internet games. Thanks for your help:) :laff: :]

Best answers
So you're not using Steam? If not, then we can't help you.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's only to play against bots, so please help me...
Steam is a requirement for playing ESF, plain and simple. If you don't have Steam, then you don't have a valid problem, and we can't help you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, you need a valid copy of Half-Life for playing ESF with Steam. That can be obtained in 3 ways:

1. Buying it in a store, which is usually only found in packs, like Generation and Anthology packs, and they're usually more expensive than the game itself.
2. Buying it online with Steam, costs $10, the cheapest you'll ever find it.
3. Get it from someone as a gift.

Also, I suggest you download Steam with Half-Life cache. It already has Half-Life inside it but you need the CD key to extract it nonetheless. The advantage of this is that it's 200 MB, unlike Half-Life which is 500 MB if you download it through Steam. Also, if you wish to uninstall it, you can install it again if you get the wish to play ESF again without having to download Half-Life again. Although, you will still need to download updates for the game, so the download will start around 94%. Do not ask for help if you are using WON and/or CS No-Steam, at least not here, because this forum supports only Steam, simply because other methods are hackable, and warez aren't allowed here. That would be it. And read all these stickies before asking more questions, you might just get your answer:

How to install ESF
Frequently Asked Questions
Newbies Guide to the ESF Forums
How to ask for help
Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom