Melee on main page.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eekhoorn said:
Hmm this always is a downer... :S

Does anyone have any other suggestions? ..If the team still feels like reviewing them that is :rolleyes:
Nobody (excluding 1) responded to my suggestion :rolleyes:, even if it is bad, atleast tell me :).

Best answers
I have the perfect way 2 swoop. All u have to do is push a button assigned to swoop, and u can swoop as long as u want , as long as ur ki doesn't run out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u can basicly do that with just a little pause inbetween swoops with the charge funtion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be cheap :p it would mean once you had a high power level you would swoop forever! That means someone just joining the game would be owned :S and if the guy has plgain off...

Best answers
i only read the first page so plz forgive me if i say something some1 has allready said. i like the idea of everything so far as long as it doesnt take 2 long to charge ur swoop but it would be cool to be able to use swoop as a defensive thing now and not just aggresive, for example if some1 shoots a projectile at u, u can just swoop away.
the only thing im thinking about is the invulnerability during autopuching. i know its still being discussed but i think ill still state my opinion. I think during a 1vs1 autopunching contest a 3rd person cannot come in and autopunch either but he should be able to use a "power" melee attack if yous will have such a thing. for example in a 2v2 or 2v1 say u see ur teammate getting hammered and stunned and he needs help u can swoop over and give the attacker a good 2 handed typical dbz WHACK ! to the back of the neck and send em into mountain or mayb just any other melee attack other than autopunching to save ur friend. like in vegeta + gokue vs super gohan buu, when buu had vegeta in that grab position and vegeta couldnt move and goku swooped over and gave buu a nice whack to free vegeta.

Best answers
why not just make a cvar for if you can be hit while in a melee struggle or not? I don't know how hard that is, so if I'm a moron sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom