melee odd thing

Best answers
ok... so i open a server and some one join and say that no one can melee him cuz of some melee system thet.. well i dont know ... i was overd ki him so i try and he alway hit me how idont know ias him how and he said he wont tell me and he also said thet he read abot it in this fourm some place... well how do he do it ? some body knows ?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So he kicked your but and your asking how he did it? In 1.1 when you swoop at someone in a straight line you'll die. Just before you are about to hit the person they can swoop back at you and hit you. They win in the straight line every time (learned that from the damn bots...). You need to practice hitting them in the side and teleporting up to them and swooping so that they can't time your shots as easily. Beyond that, its all practice, practice, practice...

niv

Best answers
its me i was with u agaisnt that dude ... do u know whats his ****a?

Best answers
Ein beaya i know most of israeli community.
Basicly u might suck or he might hack.

Best answers
man how can u hack for this mod rofl
wallhack = useless
aimbot = useless
speedhack = useless
when u get owned by someone there could be a small chance that hes better then u...
there is always someone better then u.
when u get really owned dont get pissed and kick him of the server and say he cheats, thats just sad.

Best answers
but how did he do it soowp back at me and hit me before i hit him ?

ZuL

Best answers
I know I shouldn't say this, but haven't you guys learned the KI rule in swoop?

If two persons swoop at eachother, the person with the most KI, wins.

Example:

Your KI bar:
|===========|

Your enemy's KI bar:
|=========|

Congrats, you won the swoop :p

Best answers
i know but i had the most high ki bar ...
ithink they call it head-on attack or something than how to head-on attack ?

Best answers
How could you tell if you had more ki? You can't tell a person's ki by the scouter - only their pl, which is different.

ZuL

Best answers
If the person waits for you to swoop at you, he most probably charges up until you are close enough... then he just swoops at you and wins.

Best answers
There are ways around it, though - short swoop, drop, hyper jump towards him. If you do it right, you'll be going faster than if you beam jumped, while recharging ki.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe it was that he was teleporting into you. Don't complain because someone beat you...its called SKILL

Best answers
i dont complain and he didnt even telport... and... i only wanted to know he did that but he didnt want to tell me :| ... any way ithink igot what he do....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom