Melee idea

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok , i was thinking that maybe the 1.1 style melee in 1.2 ,the insta punch or whatever you like to call it could be changed

this is to make the old to fit in with the new sort of thing

my suggestion is that is some1 is gonna use a simple melee hit , that if they are going to perform the move , that they have to hold down secondary fire & charge it up while that is happening , green ofcourse being light , blue med & red hard , the longer you charge it , the stronger it is in damage and how far it van knock people back

Critz/Comments ?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i had an idea really similar to this, I was just about to post it >_<.

In 1.1 There was no limit to the number of times you could hit somebody in knockback, many people miss this. So i thought, you could have a charge bar for simple melee while swooping, divided into 5 parts, if you charge it up to the first part, you will hit them back enough to hit them once more after they recover (current double hit) if its charged to the next line, you hit them further and are able to hit them twice while in knockback, etc (up to 5 knockback hits able). If you want to hit a person with the simple melee far enough to hit them more than once, it will cost stamina for every sucessful hit. This method would only be able to work while swooping, otherwise, there would be no skill in using it, as people could charge it up, wait for a noob, or drop out of fly while swooping to get half way across the map while charging it. I think this would be another alternative to bring back the fun of 1.1 but with a new more skillful twist... I still say blocking should be enabled in knockback, but nobody listens :'(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well , 2minds think alike , david must be reading my mind

i'm thinknig this will tax from yout ki while swooping along , and prevents the super turbo telport puncher technique from doing so much damage , as the 2nd hit , well , i guess it would be a bit better , not giving every1 complete pure pwnage

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom