Melee good or bad you decide. (Official Melee Post)

Do you like the ESF melee system

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• It should be changed.

• Lets talk about something else.

• Total voters

QSD

Best answers
melee is good, they also fight that way in the series. but to get the beams ingame again maybe change it so melee fighting gives less extra pl then beam attacks or something like that

Best answers
I just hate MELEE these noobs its 4 agINST 1 I WAS ONE AND THEY ARE JUST MEELING ME I TRY a ki ATTack to come after me and my attack is dead even one on one! Also trying to do power struggle some **** comes and hits me with meleleee so ANNOYIN

Best answers
melee is great, but i needs to be tweaked for those on slow servers. maybe a server option to slow melee down??? Melee is just great, but i find it hard to comprehend why 2 guys charging at each other and melee, and only one guy gets hurt.

Best answers
I think the melee is ok, the only thing bad is when someone is attacking you and you can't target them because they keep moving around. They're so far away it's hard to see them too, other than that, melee is pretty fun.

Best answers
Melee is cool :) sometimes it goes to fast but that's the fun FAST :) that's what's all about with dbz the speed and about the beams they are good as well you can controle the beam so you can hit everything if you are fast :)

So there are no bad things about melee and beams

Best answers
after gettting spanked yesterday i agree melee is good, if you know how to use it, my only grip is that i seem to have to press the attack button hunderd times to do it no matter how far or close i am (and yes i know how to do melee i know how to lock on its either my mouse is fecked or my keyboard)

Best answers
Melee rox but i can be improved, look @ budokai u can get a melee-ps there that would be soooooo cooooool like the fight with goku ssj3 vs kidbuu (262-266) realllllyyy ownage

Best answers
Well as Cyprus said only they should only change the targeting reticle. It's annoying to get bashed when you are bashing someone else and then you cant target him.

Best answers
The only thing wrong with Melee(As I see it) is the trouble with getting hit to the ground and have someone stand above you and spam the Hit button thus, as soon as you get up they hit you to the ground again and again... That just takes the fun out

Best answers
i think its pretty bad only cz of the fasct that melee is so much more effecitve than the beams.

Best answers
Originally posted by NightShade
you kick them around wait till they die then charge a beam. if someone wants to melee you then melee back. then shoot a beam when they are knocked down or something. It takes more skill to play esf now people dont like that so you get people who cry. Truth is beams are more powerful and better then melee. But melee is just fun :)
I agree....but i think that melee should be made harder. As of now, all you have to do is aim at the guy. Press the left mouse button and then HOLD the right mouse button. I suggest that in order to carry out a melee succesfully, you would need to PRESS the right mouse button a certain distance from the guy u want to kick.

Best answers
<font color="gold">Welp, currently melee is much more effective than most beam attacks. If the game was intended that way, then I stand corrected.

Best answers
I like the melee system as I feel that it is like the show's fights. However, in the show, it's usually one (or two) on one. As it stands, I only really enjoy playing on either team servers, or melee with a max of 4 players. Anything else gets a bit dull. Oh, and I agree that the swoop speed should be way lower. Only a bit above regular turbo, IMHO. It gets insane now, and they only transform once. :/

How about instead of using primary fire to swoop, the player presses turbo instead? That way you could free up the primary or alt fire for another attack; maybe each char could have their individual attack. For example - Freiza could swipe them with his tail (causing more damage, but with longer recovery time), Goku could do the backbreaker move he did on Neo Freiza (hard to perform since you have to be closer than usual), and Trunks could try to slice them in half (but if they block, the sword breaks).

Best answers
i had to say no on the poll too. i mean, melee system is good, but there should be a way to disable it too. i love beams.

and about the comment that you don't see someone using kamehameha while someone else trys to melee. i do that. i use melee and beams in combo. works good to melee hit someone, then hit them with even a generic beam

Best answers
the beams and mele are perfect. it takes skill. exaample im charging a beam and i get nailed with a mele and my beam goes flying out of control. a good way to counter i love it keep up the good work.;)

Best answers
After finally figuring out how to block and counter, I like it. Even though I did rant about it in another thread somewhere, but, once you know how to use it, and once I found out all you have to do is be near the person and right click to smack them into oblivion, I like it. Though I couldn't decide on what I should have put for the poll, I choose yes, though there should be more to the melee other than swoop>hit>smack into wall>recover>come back>repeat, what else should be added, I don't know.

Best answers
seriousyl i can go in a pub server with random people and no one can touch me with melee, i own it up

then i play with a tester or team member and i cant touch them.

once you get good at it you love it :D

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
GOOD i LOVE the melee :D...it's really cool and realistic :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom