Melee going through the air

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I reckon if some one is just standing there and you swoop at them for long enough you should be able to advance melee while moving in the direction you are swooping them in, if you are close to a wall, you can hit them with advanced melee there and when they are on the wall they get stuck there and you can pummle them or sumthing, i dunno >_<

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
davidskiwan said:
I reckon if some one is just standing there and you swoop at them for long enough you should be able to advance melee while moving in the direction you are swooping them in, if you are close to a wall, you can hit them with advanced melee there and when they are on the wall they get stuck there and you can pummle them or sumthing, i dunno >_<
o_O
I'm already lost on what your suggestion. Are you suggesting, that if you swoop at someone you'll advance melee them? If so, you can already do that ;/. And about the second part of your suggestion:
If you're right behind a wall, and someone advance melee's you, then you'll be pummelled into the wall? That's already in as well. :S.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i mean >_< you move in that direction whilst you melee, like you keep on moving, you keep the same direction as your swoop

Best answers
You can run outa room quickly o_O And with the length of some battles, I wouldnt think its a GREAT idea... a good idea tho :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats why i said when u go against anything u pumble them against it

Best answers
I like this idea, but it could get VERY annoying, think about it moving along over and over again.

Best answers
I think it would be a good idea, maybe if people don't like it this can be enabled by a server option. At any rate they did both move and stand still while fighting in the show

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom