Melee Gameplay improvements

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Recovery - I think the currenty recovery kinda slows esf down. It would be neat if this idea could be implimented. After Being hit with basic melee, instead of holding a button and preying u have enough ki to recover, you a random set of 4 arrows should be generated.

- Yes the arrows can appear as random sometimes.

The arrows dont appear horizontally like in the adv melee, but instead appear 1 at a time. As soon as u choose the correct arrow the next will appear. Messing up will cause the arrows fade away and u'll have to recover manually or n0t at all.

This can be a great Offbalance of timing players on a role, and can make the game a bit less unpredictable

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Like I didn't have enough of Advanced Melee, now Advanced Melee when I'm rolling on the ground too..?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it will be beter just to have a faster recovery

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i dont like it powerup is the 1 of best DBZ turn ons.
i always get crazy and i wanna see more of it when he gets mad and powers up and go head on on enemy. And if u are able to run and recover everytime than when are u gonna die ! u wont get any points anymore all will run and recover.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
****ing horrible idea. I'm sorry, but arrows don't belong anywhere near esf, especially when you're not in ddr mode.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
****ing horrible idea. I'm sorry, but arrows don't belong anywhere near esf, especially when you're not in ddr mode.
Well.. I meant the Idea as an "Optional thing" .. so either you can recover by holding M2 or w/e and recover at the normal speed, OR you could use this way to possibly recover even faster.

Gon,
Like I didn't have enough of Advanced Melee, now Advanced Melee when I'm rolling on the ground too..?"

gon... This is meant for the air recovery.

Leonardo, what are you talking about? all this does, is let them "possibly" recover faster then normal if they are any good. If they use this to run, you still have the Ki advantage and all you have to do is hit them again then you can powerup or whatever. I still dont see what powering up has to do with this suggestion.

and when i said, "On a role" i meant was on a hitting streak. Not a literal role lol.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

**** arrows.

It doesn't matter if it's advanced melee on the ground or air. It's still DDR bull****. No one wants more of it. Left click should do what its supposed to do and thats it.

Best answers
Well, maybe instead of like a basic melee and an advaced melee attack thing...why not a standard attack system like left click does punches and right click does kicks? And by holding down one of the directional keys you can hit them in that direction. This may sound like the one ESF uses already but i mean with no standing around. like in advanced melee you jsut stand there......how boring is that. What i'm trying to say is make the fighting style a bit like how it is in the ACTUAL DBZ games.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude it was like that in the alpha versions. And in those times melee was about as usefull as the senzubean attack on a map without senzubeans.

Best answers
Well I've never played any of the alpha versions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom