Melee bug-IRRITATING (maybe gone in 1.2 if so dont bother reading this)

Best answers
I dont know 100% sure if this is a bug, but even if its not its still anoying as hell

When you just meleed someone en he blocks then move away maybe 3-4 meters (map m) from you, sometimes you click ur right mouse button totaly to crap and you just wont melee, is this some kind of delay or a bug, but man its irritating!

(btw ofcourse i 1st swopped at the person, then tabbed my rightmouse button to crap and nothing happend)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, this is VERY annoying, I've noticed it and it has lead to my demise many a time.

Best answers
I think its because of that swoop-rang limit thing. Its not just when a person blocks your attack, you can be meter (map wise) away and still not be able charge at them. Its really annying and all my meleeing skillz died in 1.1 because of this. Its just plain annoying, probobly could be fixed but than trunks would be the god of melee char.

Best answers
I wish my ESF would start working.. I put in some commands to make it work "better" but now it won't run. I've disabled the commands, and it STILL won't run. It COULD just be the server I'm on.. but the PT server has never done this to me b4

Best answers
Ive had this too but i have no problem, try teleporting backwards once or twice then swoop again

Best answers
Uhhh... You do realize that there is a delay there on purpose... I think it's even mentioned in the manual. You can't melee someone right after blocking. There's like a .4 second delay in there. Probably so people don't just sit around blocking the whole time.

Best answers
ehhh....its possible to hit them once you have meleed them,the value you talk about is the countering delay between blocking and melee

the only way to handle this bug is to teleport once or twice away from the person you are meleeing....but if its a bot....well good luck on that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom