Melee aura indications

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is more of a cosmetic idea than anything else, but it would help play a part in team based battles.

My idea is that when people go into advance melee, instead of having the impenetrable bubble surround them, they have a pair of impenetrable aura's surround them. The aura's color's would be determined by the character's fighting.

When melee is engaged, each player comes into the battle with their ki, hp, and stamina, all of which determine the comparative size of size of their aura against another player.
Ex. If fully rested, healed, and charged SSJ Goku engaged melee against a damaged, depleted, tired Picollo his aura would be huge and Picollo's would be fairly small, indicating clearly who has the advantage (not necessarily who's winning or is going to win)

As the melee battle lengthen's, the player's overall stat's will of course change; Health would have the most impact on the size of the aura, followed by stamina (though I'm not sure to what extent stamina will play in advance melee, so this could change), and then there would be ki. Since ki is replenishable (assumedly) in the new melee system, it would be the only thing that players could use to directly control their aura size, though it wouldn't be by much.

Do you think this idea is alright, or could be improved?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I definitely like it. I think there are a lot of cosmetic improvements that ESF could do with, and getting rid of the 'bubble' is one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom