Melee and Beams

Best answers
Hi people

I have a question about Trunks's melee. I've only done this once, but this is what happend. I killed a bot with melee and it said "Sword Kill", I was wondering how do I do that again?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Land a red hit in advanced melee while the other guy has little HP. Im not sure what the threshold is, but if their below a certain HP, theyll be killed by your hit.

Best answers
Ok, thanks. Its cool when you do it, they get chopped up.

Best answers
So, which beam would you say is the best out of:
Mouth Blast, Kamehameha, Gallick Gun, Maskeno, Special Beam Cannon or Finshing Buster. I think Mouth Blast is the best.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shamayl, please don't double post. If no one has replied before you need to add something, you may edit your previous post.

bioball, there's really no need to comment on something like that as it is off-topic and spam. Please don't do it anymore.

Best answers
Your opponent has to have 20 hp or lower, then, you have to land a red hit, and you will get a sword kill.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gen beams/balls are the best, I've done more collective dmg with them than any other energy attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
Gen beams/balls are the best, I've done more collective dmg with them than any other energy attack.
Agreed. Those gen beams are the handiest thing to have around.

Best answers
my personal favs are Final Flash and Big Bang. Cuz I play vegeta, this past week I really got into "Blowing up" the map. Spamming those attacks are so fun.

All in all Generic will help you the most.

Best answers
yes.......blowing up people is fun!!!!!
gen beams are good i like mouth blast spamming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom