Mele

Best answers
I have a small suggestion.
In esf 1.2.3 people spam the advanced mele and all of that, I was thinking that maybe you should completly cut it out in 1.3 and just have it where you have to punch them around.
Also I think you could add a attack where you just hit randomly whenever you want and you can do combos if you time it right.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Advanced melee was thrown out long long ago you know ^^

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also I think you could add a attack where you just hit randomly whenever you want and you can do combos if you time it right.
This idea has been contemplated for a long time with a lot of careful consideration and design, however it simply will not be a practical function in a game that has such latency.

Best answers
Advanced melee was thrown out long long ago you know ^^
Woah, woah, you're saying it was completely thrown out?

I'd say about 75%+ of DragonBall Z's combat consists of rapid punching, and the closest thing to that is Advanced Melee.

So the advanced Melee is going to be cut, I had some ideas in mind, such as when you both get a head on in melee, it will make you both throw punches and kicks really fast just like in the show, maybe just an animation change.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The old advanced melee has been thrown out, we're now working on something completely new, more details will be released in a few weeks D:

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The 1.2.3 melee system needed a complete recyle, it just slowed the game to much. I have a feeling this new one is going to be much better ^_^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Itll be faster thats for sure.

BTW whats with the 3 month old thread necromancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom