Melbourne Shuffle!!!! Xd

Best answers
wtf...?

Is that the newest trend to show how queer you are? Jesus.. And people call headbanging retarded -_- It beats spastic shuffling by miles.. Even the chair-dance beats that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf...?

Is that the newest trend to show how queer you are? Jesus.. And people call headbanging retarded -_- It beats spastic shuffling by miles.. Even the chair-dance beats that.
qft
i dont like that at all. No dynamic at all. all you do is Stepp stepp stepp stepp stepp stepp stepp stepp stepp stepp stepp, oh wait ! Stepp-dance! nah

Best answers
Wow... i wish i knew what i was getting myself into on that one.

Thats incredibly retarded.

Bolteh - Dude.. i'd headbang over this **** anyday.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is worse then those harcore emo***s who practice their karate moves at concerts.

Best answers
I just found it hilarious how nemix is all "Look how kool this is guys!!1!:D:D" and then everyones like "Ummm, wtf? ***....:S" hahaha lmao in my opinion though, it really is pretty dumb. I think thats why you only see those homos in the trip pants(or whatever theyre called) and hoodies doing that stuff in the streets, I doubt you'll see anyone doing it at a club with girls all around them lol

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow. Ok, this thread went downhill fast. If you think something's retarded, you really don't need to a jerk about it. Most of you guys need to check your attitude. Odin, you're picking up a warning for not only inflamatory rude language but specifically being a **** to another member. Don't reply to this in this thread. And the attitude stops here. Either be constructive or don't post.

-Karrde-

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't believe someone even related this to headbanging. You don't have to like the Melbourne shuffle, but you have to admit it requires far more skill than shaking your head up and down. Although I can't perform this particular "shuffle" or breakdance, I'm a big fan of watching others do it, especially in the subways around here.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks pretty cool

There's no way you could do that well in a club environment but who gives a ****.

They do dress like homo's tho :p

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure I understand where a lot of the hostility for some random dance style is coming from. It looks kinda cool in my opinion. Dancing is all about letting the music take over your body and letting it move.

Really, it looks no more ridiculous than headbanging, skanking, jitterbugging, etc...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The track from the first link, the opening is copied from Pendulum's Slam o_O

P.S.
BBoying and Funkstyles > Hardstyle dancing.

Last edited:
Best answers
What's this?

Hardcore Spastic Moonwalking?

If you ask me any kind of community dance is ridiculous (moshpits, jump or even the twist)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your inability to accept what other people find entertaining is the reason you're a balding 45 year old male (possible paedophile), still living with your mother, The_Real_Legend

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*waves warning stick around*

"It's not working! I don't have the power!"

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I demand justice, this whole thread aside from Nix and Deman are being derogatory towards my people.

Best answers
Your inability to accept what other people find entertaining is the reason you're a balding 45 year old male (possible paedophile), still living with your mother, The_Real_Legend
Wow...
Omg i hope you're kidding. Really i'm laughing out loud!

The fact you can't accept my opinion, would make you the same.

Anyway i don't have to dance like everyone else to have a good time.
In fact I love dancing, just not the brainless sheep-behaviour kind.

Oh and go buy some chill pills, man ;p

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both of you shut up

That's all I'm going to say for now

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn straight Australia represent Deverz. You fools cannot appreciate a good shuffle.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't believe someone even related this to headbanging. You don't have to like the Melbourne shuffle, but you have to admit it requires far more skill than shaking your head up and down.
That's what I was thinking. It's a little to spastic for me, but it looks like it takes much more skill than random head banging and moshing. It also looks kind of moonwalky, which is cool.

I just think there is this misdirected hatred for emos/goths on the internets that makes anything they do "retarded". It was like some of you were...Angry o_O. Came out of no where.

If you ask me any kind of community dance is ridiculous (moshpits, jump or even the twist)
As opposed to what? I am curious to what you mean by "community dance".

And yes, you would do that in the club. Every now and then people break out the more "advanced" moves, but it's mostly grinding. Never have I been to a dance where people headbanged/moshed (not counting parodies).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom