Mel Gibson

Best answers
well i just wanted to try new head modeling technicue and i found some refs for mel gibson so iam on it i worked on it couple of hours its still a wip... but i think there is allready somethink what you can crit

Best answers
looken good sofar, it sorta resembles him right now ^.^, which means after its textured it will look pretty spiffen

Best answers
most of those 3 sided polys are causing pinching, dunno if thats what you were going for but those lumps on his brow look odd

Best answers
ok thx for the crits they really helped out.... i made just a little test like coudnt wait to see how it would look with neck so i made a quick one very messy in a min... bt you can see how the shape will look more latter....

and this is what i have now....

crit only seocnd picture please...dont crit the first one..

Bolteh2

B
Made a quick drawover to get you on the track with general face shape of gibson.

Best answers
hey thats brave heart ur talkin about! any way i think it looks great

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan Knight said:
Wow, this is almost as retarded as making a model of yourself
...or, as much as making an unconstructive post like that.

Either offer some constructive criticism, or do not post in a modelling thread such as this one. Consider this your friendly reminder.

EDIT - I, in no way, mean to imply that the model is, in any way, retarded; not in concept, and certainly not in construction.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_You said:
EDIT - I, in no way, mean to imply that the model is, in any way, retarded; not in concept, and certainly not in construction.
Talking yourself out of it XD

Anyhow looks good :p Cant wait to see it fully skinned and hair on the head :p

Best answers
I personally think it looks great without the hair. But I've always had an affinity for round, shiny objects. (Don't take this the wrong way please)
I wanna rub his bald head :D

Best answers
here a quick update

just matched it to a draover and some more images

hope it looks better now

Bolteh2

B
his mouth should be a tad bit more wider, but looking good there..
Allthough there's something about the chin/mouth area that bugs me, and it's not just the mouth.. But can't really pinpoint it :/

Edit: Think I got a few things.

1) The lower lip should be a tad flattend at the bottom.. your lower-lip goes like this: \/ , while it should be more like \__/, know what I mean?

2) Mel gibson had a real flat eyebrow line, you got more of a ^-^.. try to flatten that out and make him stop staring like that :) He has pretty small eyes if you ask me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
arghh get rid of those plasticy renders, they dont exactly make it harder to crit, but a real skin doesnt look like that, why render like that ;) looks good to me so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom