meh another annoying non-profit orginization comes about

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's bull. Don't pay it any mind. There are plenty of pretentious, pompous organizations who spout 'decency' and 'values'--and they want to change the TV on the air, rather than choosing themselves not to watch what offends them.

These people never accomplish ANYTHING. Why? Because ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, UPN, WB, HBO, etc--they answer to their shareholders. Not "TCBFV." And what do shareholders want? MORE MONEY.

And what makes money? VIOLENCE and SEX. This is a capitalist Nation. "Family Values" organizations have no power. They can't change anything.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny how black is on the list, but white isn't.

RACISM!

*edit* RAWFEL DINOSAUR!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it really did happen though, Rugrats would be off Nickelodeon.

'You're all just a bunch of dumb babies' -Angelica, Rugrats.
OMFG ANGELICA SAID DUMB NOW 5 YEAR OLD KIDS ARE GOING TO DO WEED AND HAVE SEX!

Christ..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
These people are just as stupid as people who sign online petitions and Mothers Against <insert "offensive" item/problem here>.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Are you even reading that junk ofcourse it's not gonna happen read those words carefully that would censor EACH AND EVERY show on tv right now.

Btw OP if black is censored how do you describe stuff? its that dark colour that is darker then grey its really really dark like darkness you know what im talking about come on you know the darkest colour damnit >_>.

Best answers
Nice fake website. Click on the link at the bottom that says Click here for more information. Or try clicking the links at the top of the article page.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DAMN! i was hoppin no-one found out so fast XD

welp, this thread is useless now, you can close it if need be.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just realized. SupaFighta is right. Goto the 'click here for more info' at the bottom. -___________-

Best answers
lol, sorry I ruined it Ice Man. Good one though, it had me going at first until I started looking around the page.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha that would kill alot of human docs where they mention parts of the anotomy. Would kill crime shows, OMGZ NOT DNA. And pretty much every other show except seseme street and play school

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its asses like him that got Invader Zim cancellled over here >_>

seriously though, its down to the parents to bring their kids up watching acceptable tv. if the parents cant do it, i wouldnt trust any other organization to do it. on the grounds that: how can you ensure better family values, if the parents have none anyway?

edit: me feels stupid for not reading everyones reply's =[

Best answers
wtf?.. sry i meant.. W T F!?!?! and did i see mp3 on tehh list? xD omg.. poopie ;D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they dont get it that by doing that they make the problem worse.

We all know taht if its forbiden its interesting and forbiding words on TV will make it interesting. Just leave it alone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
XD i kind of figured something wasnt right when the words list wasnt in inverted commas lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Guns, explosives, violence, sex, rape, gangs, black, hatred, steal, anger, murder, rage, genetics, damn, hell, heck, ass, crap, poop, breasts, boobs, crotch, orgasm, butt, natural selection, drugs, marijuana, lsd, alcohol, beer, booze, crack, AIDS, herpes, genitals, reincarnation, DNA, dinosaur, evolution, darn, testicles, implants, testicular implants, dang, jerk, fight, blood, vampire, pagan, psychic, ESP, occult, witch, dumb, stupid, shoot, nude, naked, evil, Satan, satanism, devil, demons, rock and roll, backstreet, internet, MP3..."

Just wanted to see how many of them would be censored by the forum ;)

I bet at least half of those words (depending on context) are in the Bible somewhere. I know the site was fake, but censorship bugs the crap out of me >.<

Did I say crap? I meant...bunny.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
It's bull. Don't pay it any mind. There are plenty of pretentious, pompous organizations who spout 'decency' and 'values'--and they want to change the TV on the air, rather than choosing themselves not to watch what offends them.

These people never accomplish ANYTHING. Why? Because ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, UPN, WB, HBO, etc--they answer to their shareholders. Not "TCBFV." And what do shareholders want? MORE MONEY.

And what makes money? VIOLENCE and SEX. This is a capitalist Nation. "Family Values" organizations have no power. They can't change anything.
QFT

I didn't click on that link so.. reading that just basicly told me what that company wanted..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
natural selection... mp3... dang... crack... pagan...

what the hell are testicular implants !?!?!??!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom