Megamillions

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I'm buying the forum. And then maybe a beer for Avenger.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I knew you looked just like that lady in the newspaper from california who got the ticket at the liquor store! right on sub!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Since you bought the forum, and became admin. It must be true then! Congratulations to both the title and the pile of money ! :D

BUT, I'm not convinced yet ;)

Last edited:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Since you bought the forum, and became admin. It must be true then! Congratulations to both the title and the pile of money ! :D

BUT, I'm not convinced yet ;)
Nothing gets by this guy.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And so the celebrations have ended. Goodbye beloved Admin Commander, it was a pleasurable time under your esteemed leadership. Maybe a day will come when those Jealous of your power will not take it away from you.

Time to reel back in the Kraken.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And so the celebrations have ended. Goodbye beloved Admin Commander, it was a pleasurable time under your esteemed leadership. Maybe a day will come when those Jealous of your power will not take it away from you.
The feeling is mutual Z Power. It's been an honor.

I stand by my record as the Supreme Admin Commander of this fine forum. Here are some statistics from my tenure as the SAC:

• We saw a drastic increase in forum activity. Even the most conservative estimates put it at more than 600% higher than normal
  • Forum flames were down a staggering 900%
  • Approval rating of the forum staff was at an all time high of 99.9%
  • My administration cracked down on AUP violators, banning a total of 96 people in less than a 24 hour period
  • Immigration to the forum saw a marked increase among individuals who are 18 years of age and older
  • Likewise, immigration among 12 year olds saw a noticeable decline
  • Arcade scores were 20% higher among individuals who had the username of "Sub"

Last edited:
Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And, yet, no ZR section was added.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Says the guy that lives in one of the best countries in the world :/ Way above their neighboring country!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom