MEGA THREAD OF TOTAL RANDOM DRAWING PARTY!!

Best answers
Ok i hope to get the ball rolling again in these dusty parts of the forum.

Therefore i'm launching the:
"MEGA COOL ULTRA RANDOM DRAWING THREAD"!!!!

... ehm yeah. for all your drawing and artistic needs.
If you want to draw something, anything at all, grab your pencil, do it and post it here. But remember any case of not total randomness is discouraged!!

This is not a competition. At least not in the sense of who can draw the "greatest". Then again we do compete to see who can draw the most. That's the idea. And i'm sure to lose.
But people even if you never drew before or maybe suck at it. Trying woun't hurt and you can only get better.

Here's my first "entry".

So how do you like my crazy frog indian boy. I didn't really planned on drawing it but i drew the pose first and along came the rest. And now he looks like our good friend Albert. sorry about that <_<

OH and ofcourse the total point is not to boast are super awesome drawing skills, but to learn from eachother. So constructive criticism is our friend, people!

Hope some people'll get the itch...

Oh and David sorry i kind of stole your style for that constipated guy of my own. ;)

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey this is a good thread

I wanted to post this in David's thread to show him that art section is some what dead but the artists arent...

this is a half real Vegeta. I wanted to design him but was bored and stoped drawing (its month old sketch)

p.s. I will post more sketcheh eventually if the thread lives till that day

Best answers
Heres something i drew at school (yeah arms too long, desk is not straight.I know...)

Oh yeah and i have edited the picture with photoshop coz you could see what read on the other side and it looked crappy

Best answers
haha guys, cool thread.. keep it up ya!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only pencil .... or maybe colored drawings too? <_< means at the computer colored...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dendza said:
hey this is a good thread

I wanted to post this in David's thread to show him that art section is some what dead but the artists arent...

this is a half real Vegeta. I wanted to design him but was bored and stoped drawing (its month old sketch)

p.s. I will post more sketcheh eventually if the thread lives till that day
To me the head looks more like super android 13 rather then vegeta. Never the less though, it's a good drawing ;).

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh something really weird.

I should colour it.

Even though its scary.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

First serious attempt at drawing ever.

Best answers
Hey guys... just wanted to throw in some crits for ya'll..

the_real_legend: Nice concepts.. the style seems to be appealing.. and like you said it is kinda david-skiwanish! which is a good thing.. the only thing i could tell you right now is instead of using baby strokes.. try to make more defined lines.. dont be too scribbly with your lines.. make them look bold and confident that's all for now
dendza: Nice job too!! just try to work on your lines a little bit more..
jp: Cute.. haha color it and let's see the final!
cold steel: You got some potiential.. keep it coming!!!

everythign looks nice so far... keep it coming guys!!

Best answers
jp said:
Eh something really weird.

I should colour it.

Even though its scary.
Looks like a pokemon or soemthing. IT looks like one of those color book pages too i mean how "perfect" the lines are and everything, no smudges or anything. Good job. Looks like it would be fun to color in photoshop.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Made this fugly thing.

No idea what it is, one of my friends said she wanted me to draw something like this. =x Looks like a pirate Pudding.

Sloppy work I gues =P

Best answers
Thanks you for your contributions everyone. It's all looking good.
That's some clean drawing there for a first time cold steel, nice.

Tales, thanks for the crits, i know i have to draw a lot cleaner but i just can't make myself do it. I think it's because i lack in planning my drawings. If i really want to draw something in specific i tend to have nicer lines but still pretty messy. But i'll work on it for sure.
I think it's great that your giving comments to everyone it really helps them out and it'll make em want to draw even more.

Tryforce, go ahead and post those coloured drawings, computer generated drawings are drawings too.

Now it's time for some of my drawings again. I really shouldn't post them all because most of em are crappy but hey as long as were having fun. :D

That's all for now.

Best answers
haha jp cute design.. looks a lot like a neopet..
the_real_legend: nice job again.. the goku drawin especially stands out .. it's just that his anatomy is kind of off.. and it's kind of weird how his arm twist back like that.. but it looks great nevertheless!
anyways you guys inspired me to do something.. here's something quick i did yesterday..

C&C welcomed

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp said:
Made this fugly thing.

No idea what it is, one of my friends said she wanted me to draw something like this. =x Looks like a pirate Pudding.

Sloppy work I gues =P
looks like plankton with an eye patch and hook

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tales said:
haha jp cute design.. looks a lot like a neopet..
the_real_legend: nice job again.. the goku drawin especially stands out .. it's just that his anatomy is kind of off.. and it's kind of weird how his arm twist back like that.. but it looks great nevertheless!
anyways you guys inspired me to do something.. here's something quick i did yesterday..

C&C welcomed
My God...

That thing is beautifull! well the drawing, I wouldn't call it beautifull if I would see it in real-life :p but the drawing is awesome.

;_; darn, there goes my self-esteem.

Best answers
man looking at ur art i know i suck lol all looking good guys keep it up

*EDIT* to prove my artwork sucks compired to yours:

Best answers
Wow isn't it Vash the Stampede, nice drawing. But you have the same problem i do, Coloring and shadows. You just draw better than i do.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woot tales! loving teh sexeh marker work ^_^ also you pointed out what i was gonna say to real legend, btw that goku drawing is really nice RL, im also loving dendza's vegeta ^_^ great stuff everyone, everything in here is pretty damn interesting =P

meh, i got bored in my room last night and drew this:

aint what im used to drawing but i enjoyed it ^_^ only took 20 mins

keep em commin boys >;o~ (n girls :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom