Mega melee coding

Best answers
To me dragonball Z is all about the fist to face to my boot to your back fighting, I would like you guys and thw wonderful job you do, have done, will do, to do stacks of coding on the melee.

stuff like

If the person is not in a melee stand and u kick them, they get stund.

the person can grab u, and hold u, may ( up to u ) not be able to hurt u

The person can grap an attack, one done he can ether counter it, or just kick u up a bit.

When teloprting in a melee stance, you'll kick the person if you are within 3 meters cubed.

Grabing energy balls and greating your own beam/or just pushing it away. depending of certain varilbles, like if there is a wall next to u/behind, power level

make one key
Dodge, Block and conter
Dodge if pressed to soon
Block if pressed to late
Counter if pressed just right
or soemthing like that

P.S. i know what i have suggested is almost an in cosevable about of coding (it is for me anyway), but just think what it'll add to game play and the look.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To me dragonball Z is all about the fist to face to my boot to your back fighting, I would like you guys and thw wonderful job you do, have done, will do, to do stacks of coding on the melee.

*This really should of been in suggestions, even if this does have to do with coding useally all suggestions do.*

stuff like

If the person is not in a melee stand and u kick them, they get stund.

*Hmm sounds like BFP, anyway do they get stuned after one hit in DBZ, no.*

the person can grab u, and hold u, may ( up to u ) not be able to hurt u

*BEEN SUGGESTED BY ME!!!!!!*

The person can grap an attack, one done he can ether counter it, or just kick u up a bit.

*Been suggested before*

When teloprting in a melee stance, you'll kick the person if you are within 3 meters cubed.

*Again like BFP, except for the fact you have to teleport and then it attacks, visa versa in BFp*

Grabing energy balls and greating your own beam/or just pushing it away. depending of certain varilbles, like if there is a wall next to u/behind, power level

*Been Suggested before*

make one key
Dodge, Block and conter
Dodge if pressed to soon
Block if pressed to late
or soemthing like that

*I really do like this idea! :D*

P.S. i know what i have suggested is almost an in cosevable about of coding (it is for me anyway), but just think what it'll add to game play and the look.

*You do know... ok :D*

*PS NEVER STEAL MY IDEAS!!!!! :p*

*Dont take the PS as me angry*

Best answers
...even if the most ideas were posted before(some by me:p)i like them all exept of the stunned idea!!!

make one key
Dodge, Block and conter
Dodge if pressed to soon
Block if pressed to late
or soemthing like that
Ouh ****,this idea i like most!!! That would be sweet!!!:D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
me likes those ideas, but we dont want this game to turn into a button mashing game like dmz, so i say u have the main attack button and the secondary attack button like now, and u can perform 3 button combos (ex punch punch kick) and it goes fluidly, unlike right now, or u cud just do single attacks (punch or kick), and if u hold down the punch or kick button it charges it up and is stronger

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
need lock on for melee... other wise u cant hit a person...

and sierra that grabing idea is stupid

Best answers
why do people come up with all these stupid / and difficult idea's......?

The esf team cant make them, maybe they can, but they wont waste their time on it, silly :rolleyes: it would offcouse be good if they did, but it will slow the release data VERY MUCH down......!!!

Best answers
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
make one key
Dodge, Block and conter
Dodge if pressed to soon
Block if pressed to late
or soemthing like that
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But i think this idea is not that difficult to make(but i dont know)!

And it would rule so ****in much!!!

Best answers
yeah,
all you guys are right :)

sonic, yeah like 99% of the time ;) but i belive i sujjested the grabing idea before the site moved.

it seems you guys don't like the stun idea, hmm, i to do not want this game to be like dmz, but what i reall ment was instead of punch punch kick, i would be, if i moving forwards, backwards up down,telport, a 2 button 360 square i guess.

yeah :)

thanks for listening anyway 8)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Button smashing just sux completly! I like the idea of one button acting as the 3 controls that would be pritty damn handy!

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait a minute... if you have lock-on, does that mean that the arms/legs move in on the target instead of going straight forward?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ4 Vegetto
Wait a minute... if you have lock-on, does that mean that the arms/legs move in on the target instead of going straight forward?
no it means that your whole body is allways fgaceing the person, i think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its like you have targeted the player and they are your focus of view, kinda like duel mode in JKII!

BrunO

Best answers
Some default combo moves for certain chars should be in there. U know, like the ones in Super Butoden games. Like someone kicks the person into the air then teleports and smashes em to the ground, not for next realease but maybe for future releases, how about it :D :talk: :yes:

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yes!! good idea......hmm i just want that smashing move that'd be coool......just like the show..and cud u hav like a stun...or somethign wen u smash them....so they like come out of stun only to see a massive yellow FINAL FLASH!!! coming at them!!

Best answers
Some default combo moves for certain chars should be in there. U know, like the ones in Super Butoden games. Like someone kicks the person into the air then teleports and smashes em to the ground, not for next realease but maybe for future releases, how about it
We had have a poll about that in former times!!! And i think that it would own but at theese poll the most said that it sucksors so i dont think that it ll be in!!!!

And the stunning idea even sucks in my eyes, it ll be much like dbz then and there i dont really like it!!!

Best answers
"Like someone kicks the person into the air then teleports and smashes em to the ground"---- sounds like DBZ Legends for ps ;/

I think all that should be done (for the next release anyway), is faster kicking and punching animations.... maybe a longer range for the attacks too. it would balance the game out a lot more, coz right now, the way to win is to blast your way through opposition :D

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by P.o.h.s.XXX

We had have a poll about that in former times!!! And i think that it would own but at theese poll the most said that it sucksors so i dont think that it ll be in!!!!

And the stunning idea even sucks in my eyes, it ll be much like dbz then and there i dont really like it!!!

wat u mean it'll be much like dbz thats wat u want ain it!!!!

Best answers
SORRY

i ve meant like in dmz!!!

I think that the stunning idea sucks if they make it like the stun system in dmz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom