Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
here it is. ^_^

http://www.angelfire.com/dc2/superfreak/Mega-Man-Pack-Banner.gif<--click here if u cant see picture.

i got bored? not really.
for a mod i'm working for.
then i made it for esf. ^___^
replaces gohan
wh00t.

[PM:hey..soccer, gonna get started on the rush armor for your megaman, IM me when u get online and lets finish this.]
[also remember that i gave you sounds i gave u ;D]
wh00t ;D]

Best answers
Cool Skin, like the transformation as well, shame we cant get these you evil person =P

What colour is his aura, beams etc

Best answers
Nice job, Let me know when that mod of yours is finished, k?

Best answers
Good job, there is even reflect of the light on it :yes:

ps : i dont recognize the rush armor, Is this a fictive one ? o_O

Best answers
I just dont like how u made it Megaman X using rush armor since Rush is actually dead in his time.
Its Megaman who uses him or is that really megaman in rushes armor and just Regular Megaman X
Looks great though the color stands out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok Asian I'm going to be blunt, I like most of your model ideas, but with another week or so of tweaking them, or maybe someone else making them more smooth, they could go from a 6 to a 10. All of your models so far seem...... choppy and messy.

Best answers
Nice, keep this up and we'll have a Megaman total conversion for ESF on our hands.

Best answers
Originally posted by ZeroOmega878
I just dont like how u made it Megaman X using rush armor since Rush is actually dead in his time.
Its Megaman who uses him or is that really megaman in rushes armor and just Regular Megaman X
Looks great though the color stands out
yeah , megaman x is a completly another story, so, rush is not supose to be there ... anyway, if you make another version of this skin, you should put for the trans one of the armor you got all over the game ( 1st armor,2nd armor,3rd armor,4th armor,ultimate armor,falcon armor,gaia armor, etc ...)

Best answers
awesome!! lookin good

while IMHO it could use some tweaking, it's still way better than I could do. Will you do anyone else from the MM/MMX series? like Protoman or Forte (Bass)...Forte's Treble armor was really awesome, and I could see your rush armor one could probably become the Treble amor with moderate effort.

Best answers
o_O Wo...eee...Now i see (ARGH! that rhymed). Well, thats a good point soccer, no wonder he didnt release it or even say anything about releasing. But the whole matter is if he ask the person to edit it or not. (CRAP! now asain's probobly screaming mad now)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no he gave no credit, he told me on aim HE made it.

Best answers
:) ...... :( . Now you make THE point...guh...i'm not gonna get into this. I know there's gonna be an argument between you and asian sometime or another.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Closed FOR NOW, I'm gonna go over this and what not, I'll re-open it if everything is going alright, if not then..*sigh*...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom