Meet Obama, are you sure you want to support him?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This guy was being a douche. The fact that Obama gave in and let this dude get his picture is a testament to his character. Berating and pleading and crying over not being able to take a picture with someone "famous" is stupid, and following Obama all over the place like a maniac certainly doesn't make me empathize with him.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I wasn't empathizing with him, but ffs.. its just a pic.. I mean how much of a struggle does it take to let someone take your picture..

doesn't really matter if your famous or not =|

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How is this relevant?

The guy that wanted a picture was crazy. Obama acted fine.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you're asked to pose for pictures 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and you want some down time, it's fine to be upset when someone keeps badgering you. If I was on vacation and some jackass ran up to me and was like "YOU'RE THE GOD EMPEROR! CAN I TAKE A PICTURE? HUH HUH HUH? CAN I TAKE A PICTURE?!", I'd lay him out and walk away. I can only imagine what it must be like for Obama, who is only human, after all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how many million people just want 10 seconds of your time to take a picture? Its like going to a concert and getting pissed because you cant go back stage.

Obama is a douche for different reasons. And I thought political threads werent allowed.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how many million people just want 10 seconds of your time to take a picture? Its like going to a concert and getting pissed because you cant go back stage.

Obama is a douche for different reasons. And I thought political threads werent allowed.
Forums are more lenient. I'm curious as to why you don't like Obama, though?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For all you guys know, he just lost a very good friend and is just not in the mood for the umpteenth fan, trying to take his picture. I sure as hell wouldn't like it if someone were to make a picture of me everytime. That and refusing to take a picture, is not a good reason to not support him.

"What? You're against discrimination, you like to help the world and you actually know what you're doing? But you don't want to go on a picture with me? FAILZ, I won't support you anymore!"

Yeah, right.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jinx, do you honestly believe that Obama is not worthy of being President because he did not want to give in to a pest?

It's that kind of mindset that has the media talking about people Obama knows/is friends with, or that he doesn't wear a ****ing pin, but god forbid they talk about his ability as a President. No offense man, but people should not be swayed by this kind of bull****. And that's what makes me look down upon so many in our population.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Did you ever think about how many people ask him that question every day he is out on the streets?
It sure gets annoying after a while.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If I was in Obama's shoes I'd probably punch the guy in the face after the what, 4th time he asked and the Obama said No? What a pest.

Best answers
obama did the right thing. Could you even imagine being a famous person and when you stop to take a c r a p some guy just sticks a paper and pen under the little stall and says can i get your autograph? Jinx i think your crazy i know he wasn't taking a crap. I seen the little movie with the crazy guy following him but you know that would be annoying.

jinx is wrong :no:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I was in Obama's shoes I'd probably punch the guy in the face after the what, 4th time he asked and the Obama said No? What a pest.
That's just childish. I don't care how much their annoying you, you don't have the right to punch a person in the face unless they intend to attack you.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'd probably regret it later, true, but after having to handshake a bunch of random people, and losing a good friend as Sicron said, he must be stressed enuogh withot an idiot insisting to take a picture of him. At the very least, I'd probably tell him to **** off, if not punching him in the face. Not saying that Obama should've done it, but in his shoes I probably would've.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At least he didnt say he was too busy ducking sniper fire to take the dudes picture.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At least he didnt say he was too busy ducking sniper fire to take the dudes picture.

I like how people have nothing else to talk about for Obama so the news harps on every insignificant thing he does.
"DEAR GOD OBAMA WENT TO ARBY'S AND DIDN'T PUT ANY ARBY'S SAUCE ON HIS SANDWICH!!! IS THIS THE MAN WE WANT TO BE PRESIDENT!?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom