★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
I'm finally done with my character...I written a biography about him...read it!!!!!!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/ms2/ssjdomain/wip2.jpg

Story of Apollyon:

Legend or Myth? Apollyon, a tortured and banished being from the planet Shogon. The story starts off as being 2 tribes fighting over what the believed in. The two tribes knew nothing but magic and martial arts. The tribes both thought to have different beliefs but in reality they were both believing in the same thing. The tribes were thought to be different in every which way, but soon as one spy found out..they were very similar in what they believed in. The spy had fallen in love with somebody from a different tribe. Soon the tribe had found out about the spy, and the affair. The guy was murdered and the lady spy was to escape and soon have her baby. Running from danger she manages to leave the baby at the door of a seer. The seer finds the baby and doesn't know wether or not to kill it or bring it back to health. The seer in his good humanity took the baby and brung it back to health. But the Seer noticed the baby was not ordinary baby; the baby had powers and abilities. So the Seer looked into the child fate to see what lied ahead of him. He seen the childs future. He knew he had to get rid of the baby. He took the baby to the tribes general and told him everything about the baby's future. The general began to think what he could do with the childs powers; he knew he could manipulate the child to being his own way to sucess and his own weapon to rule the planet. So the general takes in the baby and kills of the seer so nobody would know of the child. The General takes care of the child, and teaches him the way of fighting and how to use magic. The child knows nothing of us past. The General calls the child Lyon and at the age of 6 he starts to notice the childs powers. The Seer was right about the child. So the General begins teaching Lyon how to use deadly martial arts, and how to unleash his ki. Lyon learns fast, he developes his own moves, nothing that the General has ever seen before. At the age of 16 the 2 tribes are neck and neck with each other. The general tells Lyon the time has come to fight. He tells lyon that only to come back after he kills off one village. At the scene of the battle Lyon goes on a rampage...killing, slaugthering everybody in sight. Another Seer see's something in Lyon...he knows he must do somethign in the act of defense....So the Seer shoots a ball of energy up at Lyon. It hits Lyon but doesn't damage him. But Lyon gets a vision...a vision of something he couldn't explain. He seen a lady giving birth, dropping this child off at a temple...he sees a seer nurturing the child...The vision gets more and more detailed. He then see's his so called father...he hears and noticies everything that is going on in his vision. He can even hear what the people are thinking. He looks towards his father in the vision and hears of his fathers plan to take over the world, and his plans to use lyon as a weapon to rule the world. After the vision Lyon collapses and wakes up in his fathers hands. His fathers goes on about the battle and how he almost died trying to rescue himself from the angery village people. Lyon then asks his father about his vision...he notices his fathers temepered face, he notices how his father tries to avoid the conversation..and in the act of anger he kills his father. While running away he notices that the Seer gave him the vision...and that he had to find the Seer to find out more about his real family. Lyon then meets up with the Seer. The Seer tells him everything about his family...then in anger Lyon flys off to kills more people. He figures this way killing people is his only pleasure...the Seer knows he needs to stop this right away. But then the Seer starts getting ideas from what he seen the General do, about how the general was using Lyon as a weapon..and the Seer thought the same thing. So the Seer followed Lyon only to stop him from killing a small family...He tells lyon its not worth killing people over the past..and to forgive the tribes people of what they did to his real parents. So he takes Lyon back to his home. Lyon becomes good friends with the Seers daughter. The seer tells his daughter his plan to using Lyon for a weapon of power, but he said he needed her to gain his trust. But what he didn't know was she would eventually fall in love with Lyon. The day comes where she tells her father that she doesn't want to go on with the plan. The Seer is furious when he hears this...So instead he gets a better idea. He kills off his daughter, and when Lyon hears about it the Seer tells him somebody came in and killed her....he tried to describe the person to lyon but Lyon didn't care...he just had to get revenge on somebody. But Lyon didn't know it was really the Seer who kill off his daughter to protect himself and his plan for power. So he goes off and slaughters more and more people...the seer tags along only to stop him before he gets way out of hand. The Seer talks to him and gets him to go back home with him. Lyon couldn't believe what he had done...he doesn't want to have emotions anymore, no regret, no remorse, nothingless. All he wants to do is live his life and have no regret on what he has done over the past. He had promised him self never to kill, never to hurt, never to use his powers again. Now all he wants is nothing...The Seer tells him of a mask...a mask that he could make that could cover up all his emotions. Lyon begs The Seer to make this mask...So the Seer agrees. The Seer knows its his time to use Lyon for his own power, and his own perfect weapon. The Seer uses his magic and makes a bottled potion to embue into the mask that will give him complete control over lyon when the mask is put on. The Seer gives Lyon the mask, and Lyon puts the mask on thinking it will give him no emotions, but instead it enrages him and Lyon doesn't know what to think...he knows he has no control over himself. The Seer is now ready for his plan to be unleashed. Now with lyon in his complete control The seer takes Lyon out to demolish and threaten the towns people to make him leader.
. . .
Several Years has past since the making of the mask. The Seer is now using Lyon to his full advantage. Soon being able to take over the world. The tribes have all stopped fighting. THey know they need to stop all this carnage. They know that They will never be able to defeat lyon...They need to take out the Seer. THey develope a plan to distract lyon only to rush in and kill the Seer. So one day they make a big distraction for the seer to come out. A big mob rushes in and murders the Seer...Lyon could do nothign to stop this...there were too many people involved with the ambush. After The Seers death Lyon goes crazy....nobody is in control of him now...He now has no emtions...He goes on a killing spree. The Tribes thought he would gain control again...but now since nobody can control him...he goes berzerk. Lyon yells out "I am Apollyon...Satan's Destroyer..Bow down to my feet, or else." The terror that they thought to believe was gone has just merly started. They have never seen Lyon bring out his full power. He begins to terrorize the whole world. The tribes know they must unite the group of Seers from the 4 Realms to stop this horror. Apollyon now has taken over the 2 tribes that were once thought to have different beliefs, trying to make his own army to do his bidding. The tribes know they must play along in order for the Seers to use their magic to contain Apollyon. So the day has come....the day of darkness. The 4 Seers have joined together...they know they must use the full extent of their powers to contain apollyon....THey know they cannot kill him, but they can contain him and seal him up in a vortex. The 4 Realms unite together and act like they are going ot war with each other...Apollyon in fear that he will not have control he goes out and trying to straigthen everything up....but what he didn't know was it was a trap...a trap to banish him from the world he was once ruler of. The 4 Seers have to be in the direction of thier own realms for their spells to work. They throw their wands up in the air and focused their magic toward Apollyon. The stream of light from each realm rushes through Apollyon's body. the lights go through his arms and his legs and contain him in mid air....Apollyon cannot move while this is happening. The Seers then open up the Vortex and Apollyon gets his last words in before being contained and sealed up, and Shogon is saved. People on Shogon think of the story as a legend or a myth and they say the vortex will open up on the day of darkness 2000 years after Apollyon was sealed up. Well what they didn't know was that the Vortex doesn't open up in the same place..but instead it will open up in another far distant galaxy....EARTH!!!!! Be ready Z Fighters to take on APOLLYON!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Best answers
yea im not going to read that... too long.. if you can, can you shorten that to like a paragraph... thanx lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya gotta agree a paragraph will do me. The model looks sweet but im not so sure on the hair but hey its your custom character.

BrunO

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks real nice X. I'll read the backstory later though, I'm not on for a long time now.

Best answers
no ****..i read it....well pretty cool
i c dbz parts in it..like bojack thing(4 seers that seel him up) and goku when got on earth for first time

model looks ok tho

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Originally posted by Ic0nZ
no ****..i read it....well pretty cool
i c dbz parts in it..like bojack thing(4 seers that seel him up) and goku when got on earth for first time

model looks ok tho
DBZ has nothing to do with the story....I wrote the story all my self. I actually hate DBZ's story line, GT is much better...but DB is the best since it relates more to Journey.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf! the picture doesn't show up this is the only one that ever does that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom