Meet Apollyon!!!!!!! My Custom Character.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it make lots of sence......how can Apollyon summun the DBZ dragon!! ????????

Hello its all dbz and now there changing the theme........;/

why dont they include the ninja turtles while they are at it :S

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FM, stop your crying. It's unsightly :S

If a new movie were released tomorrow it would have a new character that was not released initially. Your argument about the dragon is ghey . . . any one who can physically get the DB's together can make a wish if it knows the dragons language. ;/

Chesseh, Chimpeh, lets lobby teh important folks about voice actin' :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It dosnt have to an exact playable world of DBZ, comon there is a difference between being blind fans who build a mod and making an enjoyable mod. If Apollyon can speak engish i dont see why he wouldnt be able to call the dragon?

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
with a name like Apollyon do you really think he speaks english ;/

it still sounds see how this is gonna fit in :S

lets hear some custum attacks too :tired:

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.
with a name like Apollyon do you really think he speaks english
How many Apolloyons do you know who dont speak English? In fact, how many Apolloyons do you know? :shocked:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Engar

How many Apolloyons do you know who dont speak English? In fact, how many Apolloyons do you know? :shocked:
quite ESF n00b :p

Best answers
I've seen this request come up many times...so I've decided to take it upon myself to make the ninja turtle models and stick them in ESF!! :) Hope you guys are happy :p

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
<b>People on Shogon think of the story as a legend or a myth and they say the vortex will open up on the day of darkness 2000 years after Apollyon was sealed up. Well what they didn't know was that the Vortex doesn't open up in the same place..but instead it will open up in another far distant galaxy....EARTH!!!!! Be ready Z Fighters to take on APOLLYON!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH.</b>

thats how he gets to be in the MOD....and he has a pet namek ***** that follows him around and makes wishes for him....does that answer your questions??????? now please get the sand out your vagina and go with the flow. ESF is gonna be a bit different now....hell maybe we will rename the mod "esf...Earths Stupid Fahkers" who knows...wait I feel a name change coming on..better go.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by xstortionist
<b>People on Shogon think of the story as a legend or a myth and they say the vortex will open up on the day of darkness 2000 years after Apollyon was sealed up. Well what they didn't know was that the Vortex doesn't open up in the same place..but instead it will open up in another far distant galaxy....EARTH!!!!! Be ready Z Fighters to take on APOLLYON!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH.</b>

thats how he gets to be in the MOD....and he has a pet namek ***** that follows him around and makes wishes for him....does that answer your questions??????? now please get the sand out your vagina and go with the flow. ESF is gonna be a bit different now....hell maybe we will rename the mod "esf...Earths Stupid Fahkers" who knows...wait I feel a name change coming on..better go.
you siad vagina wow your kewl :S

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dorn, I beleive he posted those on the first page of the thread . . . :S Making your post useless.

X, please use some decorum :S

FM, stop whining. All the DBZ aliens speak english except for Nameks :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dirty Dirty X!! ;) what was the point in posting that pic of X's model. I say just make it an option to have DBZ only characters.

BrunO

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.
with a name like Apollyon do you really think he speaks english ;/

it still sounds see how this is gonna fit in :S

lets hear some custum attacks too :tired:
FM.....all DBZ characters spoke english/japanese...
How would Furiza, or even Vegeta for that matter, know how to speak english/japanese right off the bat?

BECAUSE IT'S JUST A TV SHOW, THAT'S WHY!

Those stupid fanfics add new characters and specied all of the time....They just wanna liven things up and throw in some characters that they've made up.
They're not replacing any existing DBZ character, just adding more.

Personally, I love the idea...it'll be nice to get some variety.
If you don't like the new characters, just don't use them
Plain and simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom