meelee suggestion02-combo: after throwing do-teleporting you can throw the player....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
with much more power and you dont need to charge it
(charge = catching the player and start spinning it till you "fire" him somewhere)
aka Frieza From 4 50% vs Saiyajin Goku

remmember when he bashed him with hits from side to side over and over again...

thats all

Best answers
how about grabing the enemy and swoop down to the ground and power bomb them in to it.

Best answers
Miki800 said:
"power bomb attack" - never heard of that, please explain yourself!
swooping with your enemy to hit him...
see combo part in this thread:
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=39580
animenut probally meant "The Powerbomb". Its a wrestling manuever that was used by Reecome.

In a powerbomb you put your opponents head between your legs (usually), lift them into a "sitting position" with their legs over yours shoulders*while holding them around the abdominal area*, and dropping/throwing the opponent into the ground with eXtreme prejudice. I don't remember anouther time it was used*at least not by an of the characters in ESF* There are alot of variations to this though.

Best answers
no i actuly mean i think freezia used it on vegita freezia throws vegita to the ground and catches him on the down and speed up and then lets go near the bottom and pulls up leaving the enemy with no time to pull up and he takes alot of damage.

Best answers
animenut said:
no i actuly mean i think freezia used it on vegita freezia throws vegita to the ground and catches him on the down and speed up and then lets go near the bottom and pulls up leaving the enemy with no time to pull up and he takes alot of damage.
:shocked: Oh...well that is what he was originally suggesting...I thought you were trying to suggest something different..

-Alright then..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Big VEE said:
animenut probally meant "The Powerbomb". Its a wrestling manuever that was used by Reecome.

In a powerbomb you put your opponents head between your legs (usually), lift them into a "sitting position" with their legs over yours shoulders*while holding them around the abdominal area*, and dropping/throwing the opponent into the ground with eXtreme prejudice. I don't remember anouther time it was used*at least not by an of the characters in ESF* There are alot of variations to this though.
it sounded to me as if you were suggestion to add the classical 69 position into ESF

Best answers
Miki800 said:
it sounded to me as if you were suggestion to add the classical 69 position into ESF
:devil: 69 you say...IF ONLY Videl,18,Bulma,Chi Chi, etc. were in the game....
No the "Powerbomb" is meant to break someone in half across the ground, knock opponent unconscious, toss away, or snap their little necks across the Earth like a "whip-lashed newborn":no: :fight: :yes: ;) ...welcome to my world

-I own you now!...You belong to me Give me your vote..DO it Now!..I guarantee you...Things..will change - Arnold

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom