MechMod Source Released

Best answers
Yep the machmod for HL1 is now open source! just thought i would let some of you know this. i would love to make a few models for this one. i dont know about posting links on here? i dont want to get in trouble here so please google mechmod.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Post the link, it's been done before. Most of the people who worked on mechmod are on the ESF team anyway.

I'm glad to see they released the code though. Maybe it'll help some random modder out.

Best answers
Ok heres the link. and thats kewl beans that some people on ESF worked on MechMod i heard something about that in the past. i would love to help out on modeling for this if some people want to get together and work on it.

@ Optional22 you do if you want to add code. and i am not sure about adding models?

Link-->
http://www.mechmod.com/

Best answers
We will :p thank you! nice to meet you all. i really would like to get a few people together and work on mechmod. but i am only a 3dsmax modeler. i could make a few models and i got some already. i dont know nothing about coding and just a tid bit about mapping. i think mechmod has great potential still to be an even more popular mod! it just needs a few fixes and add-ons. i will have a server up for it often if any of you still play feel free to join or pm me or so i can give you my msn addy and we can set up some games.. btw i wished they hadnt took the mechmod forums down it had alot of great info :(

Is there any way i could trouble you in asking why some of the attacks do not work? or are those just "alpha" bugs? i got a few questions i need answers to but the forums are gone now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom