MechMod: MX1 Weapon Model

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Model: Heavy blaster weapon MX1, for a mech character.
For: MechMod, a half-life 2 modification.
Poly Count: 2000 (well under the limit even with the character model bundled).
Made by: Shijing, MechMod team member.

(Click on image to see bigger view.)

Comments?

Best answers
Thats really good.Very well done.If you post a D/L link I'll be sure to download it for Trunks or for maybe my Goten model.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sion Barzhad said:
Thats really good.Very well done.If you post a D/L link I'll be sure to download it for Trunks or for maybe my Goten model.

heh, well just a tip, read the first post, it had more than a picture in it, it is for mechmod for HL2, not esf,

i guess saying which mod its for BY NAME doesnt actually tell ya anything does it,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bwahaha! i made the..the.....thing! yes!
this was my own little scrapheap challenge, i had lots of bits off previous gun ideas i made and an old dropship i was trying to make, stuck them togehter, added some bits here and there, and here we have it! the thing! first, it was a turret, then i tryed to make it a large gun, then tryed to make it a flamethrower, then a HMG, then just gave up and gave it gr00veh to decide what it is what what it does, glad he could make the choice :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we cannot advertise for team members on here or advertise our site directly, but we can show our projects and WIP's, but click on my sig for the link >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom