Mech Ray. Part 2

Best answers
The saga continues..
Bout 75% done, some other perspective renders later.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:O My jaw literally hit the keyboard.

Is this for MechMod?

Best answers
gave em a boom boom stick. Al probally just release a sdk or summit

Best answers
Ooh nice, I'm lovin the gun, and the whole thing all together lol, gg!

Best answers
well think ive finished, the arm opens up to form a beam canon sort of thing.

Best answers
thought al post this so people will have a better view of the model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i cant really crit it... but i can say that the model looks abit weird with the shadows!.... but otherwise if i will clean it up abit with my eyes.... i see that its very ordered...just do it ;) keep yupp

Best answers
Smooting it will take me ages, havent got time today so al not be working on it till tomorrow or summit. But i'll show you this instead tho, about 75% done

edit: changedbackground colour.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O:

a rather interesting combination of metal gear rex and a predator if you ask me, those arms are not very good to be honest, by the looks of it he isnt going to be able to pack much punch as theres no real sign of any outwards deformaty for any dramatic movements, try redesigning those arms a little so theres a little interesting for the eye as well as practicality;0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the style on your skin alot, theres a few things that i think need fixing though.

Your really overdoing the scratch effect (dont remember the name heh sorry) on the edges, Make the effect alot more smaller especially the width of it, and it dosent need to be down the whole edge, and need more randomization. Also I know your not finish but your really going to need some self illumination especially on the back, it looks plain without it. And finally if you follow my first crit then you could follow up with small scratches on the plates and some small dirt/dust effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom