💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive made a model edit of what i would like to look like if i was a dbz character... and here it is

Credits to: nuttzy, big boss, and sexy asian :]

Best answers
looking good f00.
the chest area along with the shoulders, near the colar bone area could use some broadening. Chest is too small for a dbz character and the arms, hmm i dunno but there is something about the arms.
the neck, yes, you can add on a thicker neck and maybe if you can, give me a side view of the model so i can see if the head is connected correctly.
nice job iceman, but what parts did you take from me? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wont u the one who made the yamcha model? or was that azn... dunno but i got the shoes from someone... and for the arms... ima tall skinny but built mofo so i had to make it realistic to my body structure :-D

there's a side view for ya :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but i dont have a tree on the top of my head i wear cornrows but dbz characters will never have cornrows besides goku because goku's goofy and he'll try anything :p

Best answers
well from the side it looks good but it's a tilt but it's all good. but you can make the neck a little thicker, because it seems like he has no neck. The face could use some liposuction, because it's kinda large and flat, well the face is too big for the body, either make the face smaller or the body bigger, but i say make the body bigger. Who do you have this to be? Vegetto? Goku?
if you need help skinning it, i'll get my internet back soon and skin the face for ya ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i was going to skin it but i dont have photoshop no more <_<... and its neither goku or vegetto... ITS ME AS A DBZ CHARACTER!!! w00t

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice job Ice, it looks good considering there are edits in there, usually the edits and the real stuff don't look together but yours look fairly good :), Keep it up. The only thing I spotted was holes in the hair (front view), but that may be just the pic :).

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
give yourself a different haircut cuz vegetto's is bland an unoriginal and looks like both goku, vegetas..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uuhh... I like vegetto's hair :laff: thats why im using it :p ansywayz... i dont have photoshop so i used one of my old bfp skins for him....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uum... why am i i nthe credits... geez.. i gotta keep a log of what i do these days >_<

would be a help to put somthing like "credits to nuttzy for the base, ect.." because we dont have to scour the model for an hour X_x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok... nuttzy for the model base... either u or sexy asian for the pants which i edited from ur buu model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Model looks great soo far. I can't see anything wrong with it. Lol man you lucky mofo, you look like Vegetto :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*laughs*... i wish i had hair like him... then i wouldnt look normal... i like being an individual :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom